Tevez not in the country according to BBC

de niro said:
Fuck him off city and hurt him in the process. It's Malaga or platt lane you Mard ****.
This this this this and this.

I'd rather see us relegated than bend over for this wanker again.

Fuck. Off.

Carlos only wants to be near his daughters, i don't really understand the hatred towards him, i can understand people being miffed by whats going on but for a guy who for the last two seasons has give nothing but great game after game i can't understand the nastiness towards him. He's probably been the best player this side of 20 years ever to wear the shirt.

Tevez is probably the best player to pull on a city shirt, which is quite a claim in our history

I just think that if we think to much about the outside life of him it could be blurring our boundaries

As far as i'm concerned, he could verbally abuse me personally, and i'd still advocate his position on the pitch.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Carlos only wants to be near his daughters, i don't really understand the hatred towards him, i can understand people being miffed by whats going on but for a guy who for the last two seasons has give nothing but great game after game i can't understand the nastiness towards him. He's probably been the best player this side of 20 years ever to wear the shirt.

Do you know why his wife took his daughters away from him?

Super David Silva 21 said:

I agree with you. Why do we only believe the media when it suits us and secondly the guy must be having an emotional nightmare if he's split between his kids and his gf.

Give him a break ffs.

Sorry but am getting a bit sick of hearing his name now, don't get me wrong am really grateful for what he did for us on the field we wouldn't be where we are now without him............... but we've got Augero

Then he shouldn't have cheated on his wife with a teenage girl.

Tevez brought the family issues on himself really.

bammy blue said:
LoveCity said:
Then he shouldn't have cheated on his wife with a teenage girl.

Tevez brought the family issues on himself really.

spot on, didn't think of the family when he was getting his dick wet somewhere else..........

Not many Men do mate in fairness, It's his slagging off Manchester that's really pissed me off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.