Tevez officially not going to Corinthians

This is probably the first ever time when an important first team player did not leave the club and I responded with "Fuck no...".

So, not surprisingly, their bluff was called and they were all talk. I don't think we should consider a loan to Corinthians and I don't think we should be working on any assumption that he will go to Corinthians in January seeing as they have shown themselves to be completely unreliable and a pain in the arse. Try to get him to Inter or Real in exchange for players, in the meantime get him back to play (not as captain). We need to get Aguero regardless imo because anything could happen at any point with Joorabchian and Tevez involved.

Re: Corinthians pull out of deal for Tevez

The deal soon fell apart when city put in the no resale to another european club clause. Makes me think they tried to play on his supposed desire to go home and get him for 10 mill less than market value and then sell him on for a quick profit in january.
Well spotted cooke and marwood. I think we are beginning to see some signs of maturity right throughout the club. Bobby stated yesterday he couldn't contact tevez or kia fourratchins, no wonder, they would of both been dropping their arses in buckets of
cold water after being royally butfucked by the club.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 am --<br /><br />The deal soon fell apart when city put in the no resale to another european club clause. Makes me think they tried to play on his supposed desire to go home and get him for 10 mill less than market value and then sell him on for a quick profit in january.
Well spotted cooke and marwood. I think we are beginning to see some signs of maturity right throughout the club. Bobby stated yesterday he couldn't contact tevez or kia fourratchins, no wonder, they would of both been dropping their arses in buckets of
cold water after being royally butfucked by the club.

Re: Corinthians pull out of deal for Tevez

DS 1956 said:
The deal soon fell apart when city put in the no resale to another european club clause. Makes me think they tried to play on his supposed desire to go home and get him for 10 mill less than market value and then sell him on for a quick profit in january.

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 am --

agree,that was a fantastic move,fuck the pair of em

So this just puts us back to square 1, when is it ever going to end. And the MEN says the tevez deal falling thru means that the deal for aguero is on hold for now, why would that be its not as we need the money from the tevez deal to fund the signing of aguero. sign him now before someone else beats us to him. Or is Tevez going to Inter with schneider coimng in the opposite direction?

Breaking news!!
Stalybridge Celtic have come in with a late bid:-

According to reports in "The Stalybridge Reporter" the terms of the deal are Celtic will pay an inital up front fee of £250 and then £6.50 a week for the next 750 years.

Celtic will be helped by sponsorship money from "Stalybridge and Mossley quality used cars."

City will subsidise 50% Tevez's wages........

Sheikh Mansour is believed to be mulling over the offer with his advisors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.