Tevez officially not going to Corinthians

if i've got this right corinthians claimed there wasn't enough time to do the deal with over 24 hours of the brazilian transfer window remaining. it seems to me that either they haven't got the cash or can't offer acceptable guarantees to secure their offer & that they've been dicking about to try to squeeze a loan deal out of city.

there's still plenty of time for tevez to be shunted off to a european club. a swap deal for sneijder with the aguero deal going through as well would do me nicely.

If Corinthians truly wanted him and Tevez and his pet snake truly wanted the move then they could arrange the finances between themselves no problem

This whole thing has been designed to try and lower the bar on his price for the European team that actually have designs on him so the mercenaries can have another big pay day at our expense

City should now leak through the press that his value is £60 million to a non-English European team (on the basis that we'd probably accept £50 million-ish after negotiation from the continent) although we are willing to let him go home, as he soooooooooo desires, for a bit less. Cos we're compassionate and all round considerate nice guys. But not mugs Kia.

imo

Good Old City

Sky sources understands that Tevez will cost any other team 50 million Pounds. City were only accepting 40 million as a humantarian measure to allow Tevez to be nearer his family.

hertsblue said:
Good Old City

Sky sources understands that Tevez will cost any other team 50 million Pounds. City were only accepting 40 million as a humantarian measure to allow Tevez to be nearer his family.
Brilliant - once again the Shiekh tried to move heaven and earth for him - no excuses now Carlitos - or was it something else you wanted ?

Oh wait ......

We are in the drivers seat here regarding Tevez, i can not see a club paying close to 50 million for a striker who in two years time will be very close to 30, and has a record for not sticking around long and wants to return to south america so i can see us getting one more season out of tevez and then sold for 29+million. I can see tevez and Ageuro forming the best partnership in Europe but we need to offload ade, crocky, bridge, Bellamy, and the rest of the deadwood, this would easily fund Agureo and would help the wage bill dramatically as the nasri deal looking less likely that would be the end off our summer spending.

am waiting for the letter from tevez who does not speak english saying

happy to stay i did not want to move but my kids and wife have said ok daddy
go play football for man city and get £250.000 a week and in a couple of years you can come home for nothing

I believe that Tevez will bang 20+ goals again next season... for us!

He'll get my support as long as he wears a Blue shirt because anything else is counterproductive - but, as I've believed all along, if he doesn't want to be at the Club anymore then something needs to be worked out to allow him to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.