Tevez post-match attitude is a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.
glynn said:
just because he came from the dark side doesnt mean he is not alowed friends over there. grow up ffs.

did you not see him gobbing of to neville last week. does that not proove he is blue through and through. he also score 3 goals against rags in two games.

what more do you want? him to run over to rooney after the game and machete him to death.

Hahahaahah

I thought this was a stupid thread, but now I see the light. Lets get him a machete.

pee dubyas crayons said:
BlueMoonie said:
Shut up u cock, the only reason you would take issue with this is if you thought him smiling means he didnt want us to win the game, you're trying to tell me he didn't try in those 2 games and you could tell by his effort he didn't want city to win ... idiot

Not at all,

I'm just pointing out the obvious difference in attitude between the 2 teams.

Look at our squad on paper - far better than theirs. The main reason we couldn't beat them is because we're not as 'bovvered' as them.

impressive that you managed to follow up a bullsh1t thread with a post which is arguably even more bullsh1t.

has tevez got to walk around with a face like a smacked arse after the game? no. did he give everything he had for both legs? yes. what the fcuk are you on about then? i don't know...

pee dubyas crayons said:
Can you imagine Rooney having a laugh with Tevez after the final whistle if we had won that semi? No, he would be trudging off with the rest of their team looking like someone had just died.

Tevez's reaction disgusts me. I can't fault his workrate or effort during the game, but seeing him joking around just like he did when we lost 4-3 makes me feel sick.

I hate to say it but this type of attitude is what makes them better than us at the moment.

Sort it out Carlos.

Attention-seeking buffoon.

I started that other thread when I was drunk and very angry after losing like that. I worded it badly but I do stand by my point that it is disrespectful to the fans and his team-mates to be laughing and joking as he leaves the pitch.

I have no problem with him having rag mates. He can go out for a few drinks with them after the match for all I care. But as he leaves the pitch I'd prefer him to act more professionally. Can you imagine the bollocking one of Taggart's players would get if they were laughing after losing a semi-final? If I were a team-mate I'd be hurt to see my star player laughing off a big defeat.

And didn't everyone go mad after the 8-1 against Boro when they heard players were laughing in the dressing room afterwards? At least they had the decency to keep it behind closed doors.

pee dubyas crayons said:
BlueMoonie said:
Shut up u cock, the only reason you would take issue with this is if you thought him smiling means he didnt want us to win the game, you're trying to tell me he didn't try in those 2 games and you could tell by his effort he didn't want city to win ... idiot

Not at all,

I'm just pointing out the obvious difference in attitude between the 2 teams.

Look at our squad on paper - far better than theirs. The main reason we couldn't beat them is because we're not as 'bovvered' as them.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but yours are shite!!!

jimharri said:
PDC in stupid thread shocker.

The real disgrace is this thread. I can't believe the OP is a blue. He comes out with so much shit he should change his name to arsehole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.