Tevez price?

£50 million absolute minimum if there is no bidding war
£80 million if there is

If its the lower figure then add every sell-on/ success/ appearance clause under the sun

Let his greedy bastard agent have his pay day but make sure we get full value one way or t'other

Carlos Tevez we should be getting at least £50m if you compare him to Torres but you are only worth what someone will pay for you and unfortunatley we have a top player here who doesn't really want to be here so that for starters knocks millions of his true value.

The one thing we have in our corner is that we don't need to sell, we could afford for him to run his contract out and he would still give you 100% as that is the type of footballer he is.

If Inter want him i would do a straight swap with Sneijder, if they don't want to do a player swap of that calibre then i'd be happy with £35m.

I think Tevez is 30 million max, the problem with clubs signing him is that he brings a whole load of excessive baggage with him. He's so unpredictable. If Inter want him I think a swap with Eto'o and Sneijder would suffice.

I wish people would stop throwing names into the equation like Sniejder,Maicon,Hazzard and Benzema. They're all going to the swamp in the summer.(According to caughtoffside.com)

The sad thing is, that he could have had it all at City. He's the main man/leading scorer and club captain of a team that is in a Wembley final and battling hard to be in the Champions League next season. If we do get 4th, not only will the cheque book come out again, but a whole new rank of footballing superstar suddenly becomes available. Some of those players will never step below playing Champions League football, if we get in the competition that is no longer a worry.

Quite simply City play in the most exciting league in the world and are becoming one of the most talked about teams on the planet. To have that all in the palm of your hand and decide you'd rather go somewhere else, simply doesn't make sense.

I really rate Tevez, until the transfer request he could do no wrong. However, if he's too shortsighted to see that we have everything in place to be a force in world football then that is his own problem. If we win the FA Cup and qualify for the Champions League, players will be knocking themselves out of the way to replace him. City showed against united that we are far from a one man team and if Tevez goes then its a shame but we'll be ok. I still hold out hope that on the first day of next season he will be in our starting line up though.

As long as joorabchian is his agent/advisor/pimp, he'll remain a rolling stone. We've got a few players who I think are here for the wrong reasons and Tevez is one.

In my opinion .. I think that CarletoZ worths more that £25 M ..

£15m plus Sneijder would be ideal.

I totally disagree with you .. we don’t want a Midfielder

We need a Striker .. such ibrahimovic .. don’t you think so ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.