Tevez - staying or going?

BlueinCumbria said:
i don't buy into all this bullsh*t about we are a better team without him etc etc.
It's true, as a team, the way we were playing was better. We also gelled more and you could see how much we improved once he came back.

Tevez scores out of individual skill. Hope we find the suitable replace.

We have dzeko and balo, plus ade is back do you think bobby will give him anoher chance? I would pick Gonzalo Higuain to replace tevez, would take 10mil and higuain in a heartbeat!

Bobbins said:
Sabster said:
Bobbins said:
He aint going no were unless someone breaks the bank for him FACT!!!!

He will go for £30 million

Why would we sell him for what we paid ???? Let him see out his career in the stiffs and fine him a weeks wages every week he don't want to play !!! time to play hard ball or every cuckoo we sign will think we are soft as shite !!

And that will achieve what?

I may satisfy some fans' primeval urges

But in the long run it will make the club a circus, with Tevez and Kia the stars of the show, and the owners will not let that happen.

jjeangi said:
Skilly McRailnob said:
has anyone told Carlos that madrid and barcelona are still > 6,000 miles from argentina?
They speak Spanish

If his wife & kids are as fucking thick as he is then it's understandable they'd be better off not being in England, as they'd still be unable to order a fucking bag of chips between them in 4 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.