Tevez - staying or going?

Pay city the remainder of your contract and leave Carlos you will still be rich but you can be with your daughters and become a free agent. Or could it also be about money?

Could this have been deliberately leaked to the press, as now there is going to be a huge Media frenzy over Tevez.

So while the Media are having their fun we sign a few Players quietly and without fuss.

Get rid of him ASAP. Doesnt want to be here. Bad mentality to have at the club. You are easily replaceable Carlos. Good bye

tevezisablue said:
Could this have been deliberately leaked to the press, as now there is going to be a huge Media frenzy over Tevez.

So while the Media are having their fun we sign a few Players quietly and without fuss.

No

I wondered if we might swap Tevez for Sneijder plus cash with Inter. This would deny Utd one of their targets. Then try and get Pastore or Aguero as replacement. (Although Mancini prob. also wants Ibra?)
Assuming Tevez and Ade leave, Balo was injured last I heard so we will only have Dzeko training for the community Shield in just over a month.

Not even going to get irate over this again. It maybe a need more than a want, i cant imagine what its like having to essentially work away from your kids for any extended amount of time... what we need to do is get him his move asap and get a replacement in.

thank you tevez for choosing us over the scum, for helping us break that 35 yr hurt & for getting us into CL. i understand the want to be with your children. thank you for service you have given us.

Now we should go to madrid and say Kaka & Benzema for carlos. and make VK permanent captain

Straight swap for *Aguero
Plus a hefty sell on percentage decreasing over life of contract.

Outcome.
City, happy to get rid of a problem.
At Madrid, can't believe their luck.
Carlitos, well we'll see just how keen he is to take a pay cut and haul a crap team single handedly into Europa league (maybe), just for his panlids.

Dependent on getting some extra cold spoons in the medical to ascertain who has the cojones in the Aguero household. ExMrs Tevez seems to have tight grip on Carlos's.
Fort Apache my arse, mard twat.

Sabster said:
Bobbins said:
Sabster said:
He will go for £30 million

Why would we sell him for what we paid ???? Let him see out his career in the stiffs and fine him a weeks wages every week he don't want to play !!! time to play hard ball or every cuckoo we sign will think we are soft as shite !!

And that will achieve what?

I may satisfy some fans' primeval urges

But in the long run it will make the club a circus, with Tevez and Kia the stars of the show, and the owners will not let that happen.

Or it would show money grabbing cnuts they dont call the shots !!! no matter how good they are !! What example do we set if we let him just flee fuck us and go on the cheep ??? we will have every mercinary coming for the doller on big fees and wages then just fucking us off when they have a whim too !! He signed a contract got caught with his dick in another woman and caused all his own problems !! If anything if he wants to go we should sue him for breach of contract and using his own in-fidelity as just cause !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.