Tevez - staying or going?

<a class="postlink" href="http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/06/tevez-wants-to-leave-manchester-city-according-to-team-mate/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/06 ... team-mate/</a>?

McNair9 said:
I thought it was pretty much decided that he's staying
I don't think City, Tevez or anyone involved with either have said one word about the situation!

city-till-i-cry said:
http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2011/06/tevez-wants-to-leave-manchester-city-according-to-team-mate/?
Seems like very little substance in that story. If he don't want it he should just go and let someone who wants to be part of this have a stab.
Sent via iPhone from sunny France with a cold beer. Sweet.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
Has it been on the official website that he is staying? Missed it if it has.

Be great if he stays.

I don't think it needs to be, he's like any other contracted player, we don't need a statement to confirm that they're all staying.

It was different when it was right after he'd handed in an actual transfer request.

danburge82 said:
McNair9 said:
I don't think City, Tevez or anyone involved with either have said one word about the situation!

Mancini: "Tevez is a good player and I think he will remain at City"
Kia: "Carlos has not made any decision to move. We have not asked to leave the club."
Tevez speaking about home-sickness:"...but I know it’s a sacrifice that has to be made when you’ve made a commitment like I have done with City - and it’s something I’m going to see through."

Well, if he stays, I'd say he never had any intention of leaving, just one big spectacle (directed by Kia) in order to get a better contract.
And it looks like they will get what they want yet again.

I just hope he continues to give his all on the pitch and help us become even better next season.

McNair9 said:
danburge82 said:
McNair9 said:

Kia: "Carlos has not made any decision to move. We have not asked to leave the club."
Tevez speaking about home-sickness:"...but I know it’s a sacrifice that has to be made when you’ve made a commitment like I have done with City - and it’s something I’m going to see through."
How recent are those mate?

neoblue said:
McNair9 said:
danburge82 said:

How recent are those mate?

The Mancini and Kia one's are very recent, Mancini said that in the Sanchez interview, but admittedly the Tevez one isn't recent but was made in January i think? Still after the transfer request though i think

Wants to go but no one can afford his wages or the transfer fee. I think he will stay.

100% staying, mark my words. Seeing contract out then offskies. French lb as first signing, mata negotiations opened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.