pml79 said:
Soulboy said:
pml79 said:
is your opinion or you know somethin more pal? cheers

I suspect he knows.

I'm one of his followers.

Why don't you join us?
how longs the que?

Get in quick before the rest of the desparadoes on here jump on board.

The first 12 to officially join up get to be called The Disciples.

I'm Saint Paul at the moment.

Only down side is that you have to believe. Never question. Defend the indefensible.

I'm up for it.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:44 pm --<br /><br />
hgblue said:
Soulboy said:
LoveCity said:
Mata's father said no talks/decisions/negotiations for 3 weeks while his son on holiday.

Another fake ITK, it is easy to guess things.

Be gone heretic!

I'm following a new ITK.... I'm sick to death of the old ones getting it wrong!

I'm with you mate. Definite potential this fella.

You can just "tell" with some of them... and I think this one is born to the role...

Soulboy said:
pml79 said:
Soulboy said:
I suspect he knows.

I'm one of his followers.

Why don't you join us?
how longs the que?

Get in quick before the rest of the desparadoes on here jump on board.

The first 12 to officially join up get to be called The Disciples.

I'm Saint Paul at the moment.

Only down side is that you have to believe. Never question. Defend the indefensible.

I'm up for it.

-- Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:44 pm --

hgblue said:
Soulboy said:
Be gone heretic!

I'm following a new ITK.... I'm sick to death of the old ones getting it wrong!

I'm with you mate. Definite potential this fella.

You can just "tell" with some of them... and I think this one is born to the role...

Can I be Doubting Thomas? Who's going to be Judas?

MCFC BOB said:
In Tevez's case, no news is good news.

I reckon he'll be here until 2014 because that's when his contract runs out. After that he'll be off, though.

thats pretty upbeat for you Bob?

Carlos Tevez staying at Manchester City, Roberto Mancini says
• Inter rejected swap involving Samuel Eto'o, manager says
• Roberto Mancini hints at move for Arsenal's Samir Nasri

Edward Gibbes
The Observer, Sunday 3 July 2011
Article history

Carlos Tevez will not now be waving goodbye to Manchester City, according to Roberto Mancini. Photograph: Nigel Roddis/Reuters
Roberto Mancini has said Carlos Tevez will not be leaving Manchester City this summer, after the club failed to agree a swap deal with Internazionale for the Italian club's striker Samuel Eto'o. Mancini also said a deal for the Partizan Belgrade defender Stefan Savic has been done and hinted at an interest in Arsenal's Samir Nasri.

"Yes, of course Tevez will stay, he is a fantastic player," the former Inter manager Mancini said. "There was talk of an exchange with Eto'o but Inter did not want to sell. I would say a deal for Savic has been done, but Nasri? No, not yet."

City have been linked with a variety of players in the transfer window and Mancini did nothing to quell speculation, naming a selection from Serie A. "I like Ezequiel Lavezzi, Marek Hamsik and Edinson Cavani. I like Javier Pastore a little less. Then, when I think of Udinese, I can think of Pablo Armero and Mauricio Isla. And I must say Antonio Di Natale. It's a pity that he is now getting on in years."

Nasri himself was reported on Saturday to have bemoaned his lack of trophies since arriving at Arsenal in 2008, saying that money is not his motivating factor. Negotiations have stalled on a new deal at the Emirates and, with the Frenchman's contract running out next summer, Arsenal may choose to cash in on him now rather than wait and lose him on a free transfer. Nasri's situation has sparked reported interest from both Manchester clubs and Chelsea.

"We already earn huge wages," Nasri said. "The priority is to make a big career and to win titles … With no titles under your belt, you can't be in the list for the Ballon D'Or. I came to England to get trophies because I haven't won anything in my career. I am hungry for titles. I play football because I love this sport and want to feel the emotion of winning. Lifting a trophy all together, this is the beauty and sense of team sports."

Worst of both Worlds - he's staying, but wants to go................bad for us and him.

Unfortunately our overinflated valuation of him, his petulent attitude, and his extraordinary and stupid wages, born of idiotic and panicked Board decisions, has meant no one will take him.

We're left with a player we know doesn't want to be with us and is hamstringing our ability to bring in a more suitable replacent/s.
We should have got rid last Season, like I said in January.

ANY1aBLUE said:

Thank God no-one listens to you then.

Tevez really held us back last year didnt he. I mean, bad work ethic, never putting a shift in, not scoring goals. His head was really not in the right place and the whole season was marked by his half-hearted appearances and lack of effort.

Er, not.

Chippy_boy said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Thank God no-one listens to you then.

Tevez really held us back last year didnt he. I mean, bad work ethic, never putting a shift in, not scoring goals. His head was really not in the right place and the whole season was marked by his half-hearted appearances and lack of effort.

Er, not.

Good grief - You obviously listened to me - numpty!
If you want the straight answer, he wasnt a team player last Season. He was greedy and thought himself too good for his team mates (probably true) - this upset the team ethic. Allied to that the farago he and his agent continued all season long wont suddenly go away next as the problems still exist.
Now, you can look through blurry blue-tinted specs all you like - but my opinion is based on what I think is best for my club to go forward.

I say again, for whatever reason, HE doesnt want to be with us and we're paying him £240,000 per WEEK (thats seven friggin days!) TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY THOUSAND POUNDS PER WEEK - Do you want such a player in our shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.