Tevez - staying or going?

McNair9 said:
The Mancini and Kia one's are very recent, Mancini said that in the Sanchez interview, but admittedly the Tevez one isn't recent but was made in January i think? Still after the transfer request though i think
hope he stays but only because he's happy to if you get my drift

pml79 said:
SlinkyKinky said:
100% staying, mark my words. Seeing contract out then offskies. French lb as first signing, mata negotiations opened.
is your opinion or you know somethin more pal? cheers

I suspect he knows.

I'm one of his followers.

Why don't you join us?

SlinkyKinky said:
100% staying, mark my words. Seeing contract out then offskies. French lb as first signing, mata negotiations opened.

Mata's father said no talks/decisions/negotiations for 3 weeks while his son on holiday.

Another fake ITK, it is easy to guess things.

LoveCity said:
SlinkyKinky said:

Mata's father said no talks/decisions/negotiations for 3 weeks while his son on holiday.

Be gone heretic!

I'm following a new ITK.... I'm sick to death of the old ones getting it wrong!

Soulboy said:
LoveCity said:
SlinkyKinky said:

Be gone heretic!

I'm following a new ITK.... I'm sick to death of the old ones getting it wrong!

I'm with you mate. Definite potential this fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.