Tevez - staying or going?

Mancio said:
simon23 said:
okstate99 said:
This is what I was talking about Simon. You are a very pessimistic poster, mate. ;-)

Mancio wasnt saying if we sold him in December (which isnt possible window was still closed 20 days after that transfer request). He was sayin if he kept his head up, and waited till this summer to ask for a request. We would been in the league title race down till the end, I agree with that but it cant be proven.

Second when Tevez was injured at Liverpool we played and beat UTD. And we played pretty well, without him. Yes his goals will be hard to replace but I think we will find a way to do it. Either with more scoring from our midfield or new strikers.

Just my opinion of course.

there are a number of issues here..

1 i dont agree that we are a better team without tevez at present......the replacement would have to be world class and i for one cannt think of any striker id rather have in our team that is realistically available..

2. the names that mancini mentioned in the media the other day worry me....all very very average players...not fit to lace teves boots infact...and as i psted earlier his transfer record to date in my opinion has not been that good of you look at the list of 9 names i mentioned earlier

3. mancio isnt a city supporter...he is a balotelli and RM fan....from day one on this board he has single handedly had a vendetta against tevez....for the simple reason that RM didnt like the player and that also the fact that tevez plays means that balotellis chances of playing are reduced (though I actually think tevez and balo could form an excellent partnership together given the chance)

it has nothing to do with pessemism...losing tevez is a backwards step.....though i agree there is not much we can do about it as he clearly wants to leave and there are none footballing reasons for this that noone can do anything about......

but i also believe that the manager and the player share equal blame for the failure in this relationship.......tevez clearly has a problem with mancini and Mancini again has shown that he has too much of an ego to even contemplate trying to resolve the situation....and as Tomlie alluded to...he is playing us all and those comments the other day in the media about tevez were purely designed to begin this process that we are seeing take place now....

you better stop write shit mate. AFAIK and as for as EVERYBODY can find out tevez always stated he has problems with City officials and NOT with the manager !

you are free to like or not what you want but is really unfair write false shit

its obvious to anyone with eyes that there is a huge problem between Tevez and Mancini....yes there are problems with cook and marwood as well but what tevez said int he media about there not being a problem with RM was completely untrue......it is so obvious...tevez there was kjust doing what Mancini does whenever asked about the player....he tells the media what he has to through gritted teeth

oh and btw....i think that is a little hypocritical of you as well when from day one you have come on here and spouted off about how tevez is bad for team moral and there is NO evidence of that whatsoever...no comments from other players in the club at all in fact

simon23 said:
Mancio said:
simon23 said:

1 i dont agree that we are a better team without tevez at present......the replacement would have to be world class and i for one cannt think of any striker id rather have in our team that is realistically available..

2. the names that mancini mentioned in the media the other day worry me....all very very average players...not fit to lace teves boots infact...and as i psted earlier his transfer record to date in my opinion has not been that good of you look at the list of 9 names i mentioned earlier

3. mancio isnt a city supporter...he is a balotelli and RM fan....from day one on this board he has single handedly had a vendetta against tevez....for the simple reason that RM didnt like the player and that also the fact that tevez plays means that balotellis chances of playing are reduced (though I actually think tevez and balo could form an excellent partnership together given the chance)

it has nothing to do with pessemism...losing tevez is a backwards step.....though i agree there is not much we can do about it as he clearly wants to leave and there are none footballing reasons for this that noone can do anything about......

but i also believe that the manager and the player share equal blame for the failure in this relationship.......tevez clearly has a problem with mancini and Mancini again has shown that he has too much of an ego to even contemplate trying to resolve the situation....and as Tomlie alluded to...he is playing us all and those comments the other day in the media about tevez were purely designed to begin this process that we are seeing take place now....

you better stop write shit mate. AFAIK and as for as EVERYBODY can find out tevez always stated he has problems with City officials and NOT with the manager !

its obvious to anyone with eyes that there is a huge problem between Tevez and Mancini....yes there are problems with cook and marwood as well but what tevez said int he media about there not being a problem with RM was completely untrue......it is so obvious...tevez there was kjust doing what Mancini does whenever asked about the player....he tells the media what he has to through gritted teeth

oh and btw....i think that is a little hypocritical of you as well when from day one you have come on here and spouted off about how tevez is bad for team moral and there is NO evidence of that whatsoever...no comments from other players in the club at all in fact

he certainly has never been fucking good for it. the lazy shite hasnt even learnt the language after 5 years so can barely even communicate

simon23 said:
Mancio said:
simon23 said:
instead of dzeko...yes i would but those bridges have been burnt a long time ago.....

bet you love the fact that tevez is leaving.....which just goes to show again that you arent a city fan

the tevez leaving is the best thing of this summer. his leaving will finally create the team spirit and soul.

i really wonder how a level guy like you can fail to understand tevez acts were just slowing it.

there is a good chance that without his shit in december City coul have fight for the league.

there is also a good chance that come decemeber and missing his goals we could be out of the top 4.....noone knows for sure....

and im sorry but its upto the manager and coaching staff to create a team spirit and soul as you put it......Tolmie has already alluded to the fact that RM isnt bothered by tevez leaving as tevez had too much (and im not sure what the word Tolmie used was but im going for influence).......its clear right fromt he word go that RM didnt like tevez cause of this...yet instead of choosing to try and resolcve the problems both aliented each other....now from a managers position i can see why mancini might not want tevez....btu for the good of the team and how the team plays (which in the end is the most improtant thing)...then tevez is key...you only had to watch the last 20 or so mins vs spurs at the end of the season to see the difference he makes to the team

i dont care what anyone says....in terms of performances on the pitch....tevez leaving is a backwards step and he will take an awful lot of replacing....and the players we have at present are not upto the task

-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:03 pm --

dref619 said:
okstate99 said:
Thats how he is.

i do share this worry a touch, his love for ibra, the interest in lavezzi and cavani. all 3 of them as a tevez replacement make me worried to be honest

thank you...thats exactly what i am talking about......i wouldnt want to se any of those at city at any time...and especially not as a replacement for tevez......

No disrespect, but what a sh*t statement!!

What proof do you have??

I can give you proof refuting that sh*t statement; in the second half of the season we scored multiples of goals rather than the standard 1-0's hogged by Tevez. See after Tevez's injury, we galvanised and he merely contributed to the team play.

In fact, Touré became the focal of our attacks and therefore offered more contribution to the team. TEAM!

Bigga said:
simon23 said:
Mancio said:
the tevez leaving is the best thing of this summer. his leaving will finally create the team spirit and soul.

i really wonder how a level guy like you can fail to understand tevez acts were just slowing it.

there is a good chance that without his shit in december City coul have fight for the league.

there is also a good chance that come decemeber and missing his goals we could be out of the top 4.....noone knows for sure....

and im sorry but its upto the manager and coaching staff to create a team spirit and soul as you put it......Tolmie has already alluded to the fact that RM isnt bothered by tevez leaving as tevez had too much (and im not sure what the word Tolmie used was but im going for influence).......its clear right fromt he word go that RM didnt like tevez cause of this...yet instead of choosing to try and resolcve the problems both aliented each other....now from a managers position i can see why mancini might not want tevez....btu for the good of the team and how the team plays (which in the end is the most improtant thing)...then tevez is key...you only had to watch the last 20 or so mins vs spurs at the end of the season to see the difference he makes to the team

i dont care what anyone says....in terms of performances on the pitch....tevez leaving is a backwards step and he will take an awful lot of replacing....and the players we have at present are not upto the task

-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:03 pm --

dref619 said:
i do share this worry a touch, his love for ibra, the interest in lavezzi and cavani. all 3 of them as a tevez replacement make me worried to be honest

thank you...thats exactly what i am talking about......i wouldnt want to se any of those at city at any time...and especially not as a replacement for tevez......

No disrespect, but what a sh*t statement!!

What proof do you have??

I can give you proof refuting that sh*t statement; in the second half of the season we scored multiples of goals rather than the standard 1-0's hogged by Tevez. See after Tevez's injury, we galvanised and he merely contributed to the team play.

In fact, Touré became the focal of our attacks and therefore offered more contribution to the team. TEAM!

oh so i see we are back to the bullshit that is tevez is greedy statements.....complete rubbish....he had more assists than silva didnt he

the fact that he got most of the goals is down to the fact that he is a very very good striker with very good postional sense and an excellent work ethic

he will have to be replaced....how many did balo and dzeko socre between them when tevz wasnt playing??????

simon23 said:
Mancio said:
simon23 said:

how the hell do you know what goes on between tevez and mancini? And let's face it simon, mancini comes over as an intelligent, calculating manager who is doing the right thing to make City a better TEAM (as another poster says), whereas as for Tevez, as another poster said, he has not even learned the language, he is clearly unstable and disruptive, he shags teenagers behind his wife's back (not literally I believe) and blames Manchester for his famly problems - how fucking far do you want our Club to go to appease Tevez? I love City, but I do not love the ungrateful, deluded, selfish Tevez - for me he burned his bridges at Wembley when he threw away those 2 City scarves he was handed, fucking disgusting that was. Let us move forward and focus on City, not tevez, and supporting the manager who won us a trophy and our highest league position in decades

Simon, I share a bit of your pessimism about choices of replacements.WHile a lot of players RM mentions could turn out to be hits, they all just smell like high risk guys.

As for comparisons. Dzeko scored 14 goals from open play last season, and Tevez scored 17. In total Dzeko scored 16 to Tevez 23. The gulf between these 2 as goalscorers is minute. Lets not forget, Dzeko had to switch clubs and Tevez didn't. Not to mention Dzeko was playing on a team built to support Tevez for half the season.

The key to our future is bringiing players who create chances for intelligent forwards. A Nasri, Mata, Cazorla type in addition to Silva wil increase our chance creation, which will increase goals scored. Especially if our forwards become less selfish (which they will with Tevez out).

2nd,the best replacement for Tevez will be Aguero. But I suspect, Mauro Zarate is more who Mancini likes. He too is a Tevez type player. Perhaps even more skilled and harder to get off the ball, but less of a finisher. I personally believe the key lies in who else creativily we b ring in to help SIlva and Yaya. Be it Nasri, Mata, Sneidjer, Pastore, Modric or Cazorla. Someone of that ilk has to be brought in, and then A 3rd striker. Preferably a skilled one. So yes I believe we are looking at someone like Aguero, Lavezzi or Zarate.

I believe if we bring in one from each group, we will be a better team. Just hope it is the right ones. Personally, I'd take the Nasri/Aguero or Mata/Aguero duo as the best bet.

oh so i see we are back to the bullshit that is tevez is greedy statements.....complete rubbish....he had more assists than silva didnt he

the fact that he got most of the goals is down to the fact that he is a very very good striker with very good postional sense and an excellent work ethic

he will have to be replaced....how many did balo and dzeko socre between them when tevz wasnt playing??????[/quote]

well let's be honest, Dzeko will score a lot more than Tevez at City next season, cos Dzeko wants to be here and Tevez doesn't, and that is a huge difference

Dax777 said:
Simon, I share a bit of your pessimism about choices of replacements.WHile a lot of players RM mentions could turn out to be hits, they all just smell like high risk guys.

As for comparisons. Dzeko scored 14 goals from open play last season, and Tevez scored 17. In total Dzeko scored 16 to Tevez 23. The gulf between these 2 as goalscorers is minute. Lets not forget, Dzeko had to switch clubs and Tevez didn't. Not to mention Dzeko was playing on a team built to support Tevez for half the season.

The key to our future is bringiing players who create chances for intelligent forwards. A Nasri, Mata, Cazorla type in addition to Silva wil increase our chance creation, which will increase goals scored. Especially if our forwards become less selfish (which they will with Tevez out).

2nd,the best replacement for Tevez will be Aguero. But I suspect, Mauro Zarate is more who Mancini likes. He too is a Tevez type player. Perhaps even more skilled and harder to get off the ball, but less of a finisher. I personally believe the key lies in who else creativily we b ring in to help SIlva and Yaya. Be it Nasri, Mata, Sneidjer, Pastore, Modric or Cazorla. Someone of that ilk has to be brought in, and then A 3rd striker. Preferably a skilled one. So yes I believe we are looking at someone like Aguero, Lavezzi or Zarate.

I believe if we bring in one from each group, we will be a better team. Just hope it is the right ones. Personally, I'd take the Nasri/Aguero or Mata/Aguero duo as the best bet.

good points Dax, but it may also be worth pointing out that Tevez has never been more of a goal scorer than he has playing under Mancini so let us hope that Mancini can get more out of a striker than he is given credit for (and let us also hope that Tevez becomes a worse player wherver he goes this summer)<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:38 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
Dax777 said:

good points Dax, but it may also be worth pointing out that Tevez has never been more of a goal scorer than he has playing under Mancini so let us hope that Mancini can get more out of a striker than he is given credit for (and let us also hope that Tevez becomes a worse player wherver he goes this summer)

or to put it another way, get the dosh and fuck him off as soon as possible, LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.