Tevez - staying or going?

my onl concern now is who we get to replace him

make no mistake about it its RM's most improtant decision to date.

Dzeko nor balo (and i really rate balo) are not enough to carry us through a season where the aim should be to challenge for the title (no where near enough!!!)....nor are we a better team without tevez and with either of them in it!

and i know this will raise a few eyebrows and ruffle a few feathers but Im not completely confident that RM will make the right choice with regards who to replace tevez....I pray he proves me wrong

simon23 said:

Dzeko nor balo (and i really rate balo) are not enough to carry us through a season where the aim should be to challenge for the title (no where near enough!!!)....nor are we a better team without tevez and with either of them in it!

and i know this will raise a few eyebrows and ruffle a few feathers but Im not completely confident that RM will make the right choice with regards who to replace tevez....I pray he proves me wrong

I bet you"d love ade back LOL

simon23 said:

Dzeko and Balo on form, without a doubt, yes they can. But we can't and won't take that risk.

simon23 said:
Why?

Mancio said:
simon23 said:

instead of dzeko...yes i would but those bridges have been burnt a long time ago.....

bet you love the fact that tevez is leaving.....which just goes to show again that you arent a city fan

Senario: Bear with me:

Several Years ago Chelsea had Winston Bogarde, he lived in Amsterdam & used to fly over daily to train with the team & fly back again afterwards.

When Owen was at Newcastle he alledgedly flew via chopper to Tyneside everyday from his cheshire home.

Tevez wants to be somewhere where his kids can "adapt"

He earns £1m per month....

Is there any chance he could live in Madrid with his family & commute 1st class daily?

It's approx 2 & a quarter hours from Manchester to Madrid. He could fly at 7 (9am Spain time) & be at carrington for 10, for training. Catch the 1pm flight home & be back in madrid for 5ish their time.

Is that a viable short term solution????

simon23 said:
Mancio said:
simon23 said:

instead of dzeko...yes i would but those bridges have been burnt a long time ago.....

bet you love the fact that tevez is leaving.....which just goes to show again that you arent a city fan

the tevez leaving is the best thing of this summer. his leaving will finally create the team spirit and soul.

i really wonder how a level guy like you can fail to understand tevez acts were just slowing it.

there is a good chance that without his shit in december City coul have fight for the league.

okstate99 said:
jjeangi said:
simon23 said:
Why?

Thats how he is.

eh?

you dont know me so why say that......you havent a clue about me okskate99 so instead of snide remarks whi dot you just prove me wrong.....becaus upto now i would say that RM's decisions in the transfer market have not all been great.......

balo - undeniable ability - however temprement (which RM was fully aware of can have a serious limiting affect on him)

dzeko - very very average....lets give him time though and see

AJ - hit and miss (again i like the player) but he is regularly criticised on here by a large amount of posters

boateng - wants out after a season and was it and miss and couldnt adapt to the prem

milner- average

kolorov - adapted so well that Rm has goen back into the transfer market again to get clichy!!!!!

silva - easily his best buy a fantastic player

yaya - most;y good but does have his off moments

viera - bit part player

therefore out of all those 9 players only 2 have been undeniable successes (silva and yaya)...forgive me if i have missed any transfers out...but that isnt a good record,,,,yes its possible to argue that dzeko and balo need time so that could be looked at as 4 out of 9...but that still aint good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.