Tevez - staying or going?

zeven said:
The SAD story of Tevez. Cant be repeated often enough!

Boca

Tevez forces his way out of the club claiming that the press intrusion in Argentina is too much for him and his family and the club aren't doing enough to support him. Public bust up with manager also ensues.

Claims he loves the club and supporters, and always will.

Time at club - 2 1/2 seasons.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Corinthians

Tevez forces his way out of the club, going on strike, after arguments - some physical - with teammates, the head coach and the club president.

Time at club - 1 season.

_________________________________________________________________________________

West Ham

Tevez almost immediately falls out with the manager and players. Storms off and threatens to go on strike after being substituted. Goes AWOL to Argentina at one point.

Strings the club along before swiftly ditching them.

Time at club - 1 season.

Manchester United

Tevez complains of being fatigued and overplayed in his first season. In his second, he complains of being underplayed - drama queening it every time he's taken off - managing just 5 goals, despite playing more minutes than the league's third top scorer Fernando Torres.

Parting shot of 'I'll scream in Ferguson's face when I score against them'

Time at club - 2 seasons.

Manchester City

Tevez is tired, homesick, wants to retire, takes time off to see his daughter and is caught on camera spending that time banging his mistress (the actual banging remains unphotographed), feels there's too much greed in football despite being the highest paid player in Britain, hates football in general yet throws a wobbly every time he's taken off, wants his old life back, hates the club executives, claims that he would like to punch his young teammates and finally hands in a transfer request.

Makes for poor reading, especially when its about a world class talent.

Tevez is run by Kia and its a shame but i suppose they have both got very rich of the back of their plan so they wont be too arsed as to what people think.

Its been great whilst it lasted but time to move him on.

Thanks Carlos.

tevez.jpg

No language barrier, the cave's are cheap and it's acceptables to drag the missus back by her hair, Carlos has found his place!

I pray that Malaga put in a £40-50m bid, let's see him squirm his way out of that one. If it is really about his family then it shouldn't be an issue right?

blinkblue said:
I pray that Malaga put in a £40-50m bid, let's see him squirm his way out of that one. If it is really about his family then it shouldn't be an issue right?

Agreed. And offer him £20,000 a week. Suddenly Manchester won't look quite so bad after all.

leopoldo said:
blinkblue said:

Agreed. And offer him £20,000 a week. Suddenly Manchester won't look quite so bad after all.

I thought Malaga was quite swanky compared to the rest of the Costas?

Anyway yeah I think by turning down Juve it sent the message that Tevez will only move to a side with Champions League football.

Doubt Tevez will go to Malaga, have a feeling Adebayor will go to Malaga if real dont sign him. Hmm have a feeling...

SSN said the very latest on Tevez after the break. The latest was that Cook refused to answer any questions about any players/footballing matters during the stadium naming rights presser. It never ceases to amaze me how deseprate they are to convince us that they have worthwhile information to broadcast. Twats.

blueinsa said:
zeven said:

Boca

Tevez forces his way out of the club claiming that the press intrusion in Argentina is too much for him and his family and the club aren't doing enough to support him. Public bust up with manager also ensues.

Time at club - 2 1/2 seasons.

Corinthians

Tevez forces his way out of the club, going on strike, after arguments - some physical - with teammates, the head coach and the club president.

Time at club - 1 season.

West Ham

Tevez almost immediately falls out with the manager and players. Storms off and threatens to go on strike after being substituted. Goes AWOL to Argentina at one point.

Strings the club along before swiftly ditching them.

Time at club - 1 season.

Manchester United

Tevez complains of being fatigued and overplayed in his first season. In his second, he complains of being underplayed - drama queening it every time he's taken off - managing just 5 goals, despite playing more minutes than the league's third top scorer Fernando Torres.

Parting shot of 'I'll scream in Ferguson's face when I score against them'

Time at club - 2 seasons.

Manchester City

Tevez is tired, homesick, wants to retire, takes time off to see his daughter and is caught on camera spending that time banging his mistress (the actual banging remains unphotographed), feels there's too much greed in football despite being the highest paid player in Britain, hates football in general yet throws a wobbly every time he's taken off, wants his old life back, hates the club executives, claims that he would like to punch his young teammates and finally hands in a transfer request.

Tevez is run by Kia and its a shame but i suppose they have both got very rich of the back of their plan so they wont be too arsed as to what people think.

Thanks Carlos.
Carlos is not run by Kia. They are both a pair of complete and utter cunts together who are in it together all the way. Carlos had the guy as best man at his wedding, he's not just his agent, he actually has said he loves the guy! What a damn shame he lifted the FA Cup and not Vinnie K!

danburge82 said:
blueinsa said:
zeven said:

Thanks Carlos.
Carlos is not run by Kia. They are both a pair of complete and utter cunts together who are in it together all the way. Carlos had the guy as best man at his wedding, he's not just his agent, he actually has said he loves the guy! What a damn shame he lifted the FA Cup and not Vinnie K!
I lost all repect for him when he threw down the two scarfs before he lifted the cup. I thought then that it was his last game for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.