Tevez to play an hour tonight

Uwes Grandad said:
Celebritykiller said:
From twitter:

Andy Savage ‏ @mcfcforum
Tevez goes off to a pretty much standing ovation! He's played very well tonight!

Really good to hear.

People have to learn to forgive and forget.

i wont boo a city player. and if bob decides to use tevez in the 1st team thats fine by me, if he wants to let the tosser get splinters in his arse thats fine.

i can put my hatred for tevez to one side or the good of the team, but forgive and forget, i dont think so. leopards dont change their spots as i`m sure you`ll find out at the end of the season if not before.

There was a few boos when he came onto the pitch at the start

Got a big standing ovation at the end. He worked very hard tonight

First and foremost the guy is a ****. I don't believe we will need him to win the title. I don't believe he will ever kick a ball for us again. I do believe that he will leave for a knock down price in the summer regardless of what he does between now and then. As far as I am concerned, booing is a moot point, I don't think the situation will arise.

Davs 19 said:
I keep reading that Tevez 'worked very hard tonight' as though that's something to be commended.It's the basic minimum requirement ffs !

He has worked very hard bringing his golf handicap down as well for the last 5 months!

squirtyflower said:
levets said:
squirtyflower said:
i'm not convinced by that

OK... I'll try.

He does well could mean scoring a goal or two and we win the title.. obviously in City's interests. He does well and his stock rises, we get an agreeable fee for him. Again in City's interests should we 'wish' to sell him in summer.
a slightly simplistic response, Tevez's stock is far from connected to the next few weeks

city's long term future dealings with players/agents could be though
I cannot understand what you are getting at . There are no negatives whatsoever to tevez regaining form and fitness.

Didsbury Dave said:
squirtyflower said:
levets said:
OK... I'll try.

He does well could mean scoring a goal or two and we win the title.. obviously in City's interests. He does well and his stock rises, we get an agreeable fee for him. Again in City's interests should we 'wish' to sell him in summer.
a slightly simplistic response, Tevez's stock is far from connected to the next few weeks

I cannot understand what you are getting at . There are no negatives whatsoever to tevez regaining form and fitness.
but there are to him returning after a prolonged and deliberate absence

squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
squirtyflower said:

but there are to him returning after a prolonged and deliberate absence

Come on Squirty, stop being so coy!

Tell us more, you seem to be holding back...

Booing any player wearing our shirt as we are heading to the tightest finish to a league season for years against our bitter rivals is someone idiotic.

I don't like what he did anymore than anyone else. But fuck booing anyone when the team needs our support more than ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.