Tevez to play an hour tonight

Well I went tonight. There was booing as he came out besides that basically none. I thought he looked sharp on the ball although he didn't run around too much. Did enough though. I was in two minds and I still am.
Have to say It was nice to see him the shirt. Blast me all you like. I think even the fans that were boing at the start will have mixed feelings rather than negative.
If he doesn't play for us again then fine. Although if he does and scores a hatfull I for one will let it go until the season is finished and we win the Premeirship. Then he can go and not for a knock down price.

Going to be a super sub who can propel us to the title, what a player to be able to bring on with 15 to go when it's a draw or 1 down. Either that or he will be another Rodney Marsh-will be very interesting how he utilises him, can't see him starting many.

squirtyflower said:
Soulboy said:
squirtyflower said:
but there are to him returning after a prolonged and deliberate absence

Come on Squirty, stop being so coy!

Tell us more, you seem to be holding back...
not at all mate

of all people on here i would have thought you can see the destabilising effect of the absentee worker who returns from a seven month self imposed sabbatical can have on the busy little ants who have secured their hill with their own effort
jealousy, envy, mis-trust and fear can be very powerful and negative emotions

Sometimes the naughty boy in the office is welcomed back by his co-workers as they all like him. People like a rebel in their midst. Maybe the City players are actually pleased to see Tevez back?

You would have to trust the manager to know whether or not this will have a detrimental effect on morale.

I would assume that he's fine with this, otherwise Tevez would be bombed out.

On a positive note, Tevez being available for selection might actually increase competition and sharpen up the forwards.

It's never black and white when it comes to how co-workers react to situations. Sometimes having a gobby twat who winds up the manager actually bonds a team together. Well, that's my experience on occasions.

mancityvstoke said:
de niro said:
lets clear this up, i was/am very anti carlos tevez, in fact he's a ****. except that something comes over you when you see 11 players all in blue playing for our club. to be fair carlos tevez put a shift in tonight, he worked hard and got his goal. i dont think we can ask for more than that from any player. as he left the field of play he stopped to give a child his shirt, of course its a pr exercise as he wants to build bridges but why should we not let him. watching him play tonight reminded me of just how much we have missed his indusrty, yes he's a **** but you can't get away from his quality.

want to win the league? forget the last 5 months and trust mancini to do the right thing.

i did manage a quick word with brian kidd, i told him to tell bobby the city faithfull trust him and we will go with whatever he decides, its his call and we'll back him either way.

its the only way to go with this.

and so say all of us (match going blues)
Whilst i see where you are coming from, I just did a search of "match going blue" against your username and you've used that expression over a dozen times! We get it, you, like most of us, go to games.

mike winterwasp said:
de niro said:
lets clear this up, i was/am very anti carlos tevez, in fact he's a ****. except that something comes over you when you see 11 players all in blue playing for our club. to be fair carlos tevez put a shift in tonight, he worked hard and got his goal. i dont think we can ask for more than that from any player. as he left the field of play he stopped to give a child his shirt, of course its a pr exercise as he wants to build bridges but why should we not let him. watching him play tonight reminded me of just how much we have missed his indusrty, yes he's a **** but you can't get away from his quality.

want to win the league? forget the last 5 months and trust mancini to do the right thing.

i did manage a quick word with brian kidd, i told him to tell bobby the city faithfull trust him and we will go with whatever he decides, its his call and we'll back him either way.

I'm sure Bobby was waiting for your wise counsel on behalf of us all and will be fortified by your blessing.

exactly, he'll be really pleased knowing that a fan who had gone all that way to bayern to see carlos let us down can have an itelligent and sensible attitude towards the whole debacle.

SWP's back said:
mancityvstoke said:
de niro said:

and so say all of us (match going blues)
Whilst i see where you are coming from, I just did a search of "match going blue" against your username and you've used that expression over a dozen times! We get it, you, like most of us, go to games.

oh righto....erm....sorry. I promise never to say it again.

de niro said:
exactly, he'll be really pleased knowing that a fan who had gone all that way to bayern to see carlos let us down can have an itelligent and sensible attitude towards the whole debacle.
Intelligent and sensible? Your views on this thing have yo-yo'd like a bipolar pregnant woman.

Skashion said:
de niro said:
Intelligent and sensible? Your views on this thing have yo-yo'd like a bipolar pregnant woman.

Yeah, and it's not like de Niro is famous for his rapidly shifting points of view, is it?

de niro said:
mike winterwasp said:
de niro said:

I'm sure Bobby was waiting for your wise counsel on behalf of us all and will be fortified by your blessing.

My feelings too.

de niro said:

I have to agree with all of the above, my only reservation is when push comes to shove can he be trusted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.