Tevez to play an hour tonight

Re: Re: Tevez to play an hour tonight

squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
squirtyflower said:
a slightly simplistic response, Tevez's stock is far from connected to the next few weeks

city's long term future dealings with players/agents could be though
I cannot understand what you are getting at . There are no negatives whatsoever to tevez regaining form and fitness.
but there are to him returning after a prolonged and deliberate absence
Our top goalscorer from last season?

Davs 19 said:
I keep reading that Tevez 'worked very hard tonight' as though that's something to be commended.It's the basic minimum requirement ffs !
It is, but after the last 6 months it is to be welcomed surely?

Some "stars" would sulk in the reserves

lets clear this up, i was/am very anti carlos tevez, in fact he's a ****. except that something comes over you when you see 11 players all in blue playing for our club. to be fair carlos tevez put a shift in tonight, he worked hard and got his goal. i dont think we can ask for more than that from any player. as he left the field of play he stopped to give a child his shirt, of course its a pr exercise as he wants to build bridges but why should we not let him. watching him play tonight reminded me of just how much we have missed his indusrty, yes he's a **** but you can't get away from his quality.

want to win the league? forget the last 5 months and trust mancini to do the right thing.

i did manage a quick word with brian kidd, i told him to tell bobby the city faithfull trust him and we will go with whatever he decides, its his call and we'll back him either way.

its the only way to go with this.

Soulboy said:
squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I cannot understand what you are getting at . There are no negatives whatsoever to tevez regaining form and fitness.
but there are to him returning after a prolonged and deliberate absence

Come on Squirty, stop being so coy!

Tell us more, you seem to be holding back...
not at all mate

of all people on here i would have thought you can see the destabilising effect of the absentee worker who returns from a seven month self imposed sabbatical can have on the busy little ants who have secured their hill with their own effort
jealousy, envy, mis-trust and fear can be very powerful and negative emotions

mcfc_ms said:
There was a few boos when he came onto the pitch at the start

Got a big standing ovation at the end. He worked very hard tonight

I think it was more of a generous round of applause than a big standing ovation!!

He did play well and a nice touch giving that young lad in the wheelchair his shirt as he walked off at half time.

Just got back from the game, very little booing so hardly worth a mention from the 1047 crowd which I personally am glad about although, I could not bring myself to clap after he took his goal.
Can’t see it being too long until he plays if required, distribution, vision and work rate good as always.
As for the game itself, end to end and good entertainment and some very promising good lads on display.
Martin Petrov was on in the first half Bolton. Which just leaves me to say I’m glad to be home as I am F.in Freezing.

de niro said:
lets clear this up, i was/am very anti carlos tevez, in fact he's a ****. except that something comes over you when you see 11 players all in blue playing for our club. to be fair carlos tevez put a shift in tonight, he worked hard and got his goal. i dont think we can ask for more than that from any player. as he left the field of play he stopped to give a child his shirt, of course its a pr exercise as he wants to build bridges but why should we not let him. watching him play tonight reminded me of just how much we have missed his indusrty, yes he's a **** but you can't get away from his quality.

want to win the league? forget the last 5 months and trust mancini to do the right thing.

i did manage a quick word with brian kidd, i told him to tell bobby the city faithfull trust him and we will go with whatever he decides, its his call and we'll back him either way.

and so say all of us (match going blues)

I went tonight, didn't boo, i never would, but i did in my head.

I still don't want to see him play for us ever again and i still think he is a wanker.

The sooner he fucks off the better.

waspish said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm pleased the fans who got off their arses and went to the game appear to have shown a bit of dignity.

If tevez gets fully fit there's a chance he might come off the bench and save a game for us. He might even win us the title. What a story that would be.

Tevez doing well is good news for
Mcfc.

Quite right
Agreed

de niro said:

I'm sure Bobby was waiting for your wise counsel on behalf of us all and will be fortified by your blessing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.