Tevez to play an hour tonight

DTeacher said:
Celebritykiller said:
DTeacher said:
;o) Ah, but he still scored and anyway, we had Dzeko, Aguero and Silva to call on if needed. Happy to go with whatever Roberto decides, but would personally like City to win the League without any input whatsoever from Tevez, as all the other players genuinely DESERVE a medal.

Think they'll still get a medal tbh, unless Mancini was planning on utilising Stuart Taylor as an emergency striker I can't see anybody losing out

I didn't mean it that way. What I meant was that THEY deserved a medal, whereas Tevez does not. We have been top all season without him and I am more than confident that we can win this without Tevez.

Don't worry about Tevez, he already have these medals and awards:

Club

Boca Juniors

Primera División: 2003 Apertura
Copa Libertadores: 2003
Copa Sudamericana: 2004
Intercontinental Cup: 2003

Corinthians

Campeonato Brasileiro Série A: 2005

Manchester United

Premier League: 2007–08, 2008–09
FA Community Shield: 2008
UEFA Champions League: 2007–08
FIFA Club World Cup: 2008
Football League Cup: 2008–09

Manchester City

FA Cup: 2010–11

International

2004 Summer Olympics: Gold medal
South American U-20 Championship: 2003

Individual

Copa Libertadores Most Valuable Player: 2003
Silver Olimpia (Argentine Footballer of the Year): 2003, 2004
Golden Olimpia (Argentine Sportsperson of the Year): 2004
Olympic Golden Boot: 2004
CBF Campeonato Brasileiro Best Player: 2005
Placar Bola de Ouro: 2005
South American Footballer of the Year: 2003, 2004, 2005
Hammer of the Year: 2007
FA Premier League Player of the Month: December 2009[125]
PFA Player of the Month: March 2010[126]
Manchester City Official Supporter's Player of the Year: 2009–10[127]
Manchester City Player's Player of the Year: 2009–10[127]
Premier League Golden Boot: 2010–11*

Don't worry again about his Trophies cabinet, one medal will not make the difference for him :) .

Didsbury Dave said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
de niro said:
he has no choice but to be delighted, i had to show him the way by pulling him to one side at a supporters meeting and spelling it out to him how the english game is played. luckily he took my advice and he and us have never looked back.
i always liked mancni the man but untill i put him right,as a manager, he'd been fucking clueless.

well done bob.

no need to thank me blues.

don't worry Bill, there's as much chance of that as there is Dismal winning most popular poster of the year.

Well that's funny, because in the 'best poster on bluemoon' poll a few months ago I got lots of votes. And you got none, from memory ;-)

Shall I link it on here or shall we keep the thread on track?
Link it as I came joint second!!

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
don't worry Bill, there's as much chance of that as there is Dismal winning most popular poster of the year.

Well that's funny, because in the 'best poster on bluemoon' poll a few months ago I got lots of votes. And you got none, from memory ;-)

You probably didn't get as many as Dave though, loser.

Not that Dave would ever seek acceptance amongst fans he holds in such low esteem.

Didsbury Dave said:
halpo123 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm disparaging because having spent far too much time on here over the years I've become aware that there are plenty of tools with big mouths and small brains. Empty vessels who make the most noise, if you like. Happy to pour out angry bile about human beings on a forum, probably inadequate mice in real life.

And the current tevez situation is a useful barometer. It's clearly in city's interests for him to do well while he's here.
another usefull barometer would be tools who write a manager off after two minutes or condescending tools but the big give away in my book is if they have the initials DD
Is that supposed to be a cutting insult? Pmsl

Sounds like something my nephew would write on his school book.
See,let that be a lesson bluemooners do not mess with Didsbury Dave because with his wealth of football knowledge ,cutting wit and intellectual depth he will bury you

TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Not that Dave would ever seek acceptance amongst fans he holds in such low esteem.
To be fair, it's the one time I've been glad to have 27 multiple accounts.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 pm --<br /><br />In all honesty, can we move on from attacking Dave. He hasn't really said anything offensive in this thread and is only guilty of being pragmatic as opposed to posting reactionary hyperbole.

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:

To be fair, it's the one time I've been glad to have 27 multiple accounts.

-- Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 pm --

In all honesty, can we move on from attacking Dave. He hasn't really said anything offensive in this thread and is only guilty of being pragmatic as opposed to posting reactionary hyperbole.

I think people object to the way he smugly dismisses anyone who disagrees with him and tends to slate City fans with a real eagerness.

I'm only guessing, I think he's fucking brilliant.

de niro said:
halpo123 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm disparaging because having spent far too much time on here over the years I've become aware that there are plenty of tools with big mouths and small brains. Empty vessels who make the most noise, if you like. Happy to pour out angry bile about human beings on a forum, probably inadequate mice in real life.

And the current tevez situation is a useful barometer. It's clearly in city's interests for him to do well while he's here.
another usefull barometer would be tools who write a manager off after two minutes or condescending tools but the big give away in my book is if they have the initials DD

no need for this shit.
seen you tonight mate and was gonna come over for a chat,genuinely, glad i didnt to be honest you're getting like one of those school prefects who only protect their own mates sad really i've spoke to you before and you seemed a decent bloke
Didsbury calls anybody and sometimes everybody a tool yet somebody responds and you're on their case<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:07 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:

To be fair, it's the one time I've been glad to have 27 multiple accounts.

-- Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 pm --

In all honesty, can we move on from attacking Dave. He hasn't really said anything offensive in this thread and is only guilty of being pragmatic as opposed to posting reactionary hyperbole.
you tool ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.