Tevez to play an hour tonight

Didsbury Dave said:
squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Good lad tevez . He was bound to. Bet he gets the winner .

Looking forward to the confused reaction from the hot air balloons on here if he does.
Why be so disparaging of fans who are not so quick to thank him for his endeavours in the blue corner since September 28th? The rest of the players have had to play in four competitons without a squad member and have put us in a good position in two of the them.
Is it any wonder that some feel his contribution to this has been less than spectacular?
I'm disparaging because having spent far too much time on here over the years I've become aware that there are plenty of tools with big mouths and small brains. Empty vessels who make the most noise, if you like. Happy to pour out angry bile about human beings on a forum, probably inadequate mice in real life.

And the current tevez situation is a useful barometer. It's clearly in city's interests for him to do well while he's here.
Clearly several of you recognised yourselves in this post, hence the attacks.

Apologies to tmq, halpo and the others

So back on topic I thought Tevez looked in good nick tonight and showed real touches of quality. And that included giving his shirt at half time to a young lad in a wheelchair

Didsbury Dave said:
Didsbury Dave said:
squirtyflower said:
Why be so disparaging of fans who are not so quick to thank him for his endeavours in the blue corner since September 28th? The rest of the players have had to play in four competitons without a squad member and have put us in a good position in two of the them.
Is it any wonder that some feel his contribution to this has been less than spectacular?
I'm disparaging because having spent far too much time on here over the years I've become aware that there are plenty of tools with big mouths and small brains. Empty vessels who make the most noise, if you like. Happy to pour out angry bile about human beings on a forum, probably inadequate mice in real life.

And the current tevez situation is a useful barometer. It's clearly in city's interests for him to do well while he's here.

I'm actually all for Tevez coming back.

There's no way you'd know that though since you live with your considerably big head wedged inside your considerably fat arse.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
So back on topic I thought Tevez looked in good nick tonight and showed real touches of quality. And that included giving his shirt at half time to a young lad in a wheelchair

Thank fuck for that.

And thasnks for the info.

Didsbury Dave said:
Didsbury Dave said:
squirtyflower said:

i wonder why you bother?

halpo123 said:
de niro said:
halpo123 said:
another usefull barometer would be tools who write a manager off after two minutes or condescending tools but the big give away in my book is if they have the initials DD

no need for this shit.
seen you tonight mate and was gonna come over for a chat,genuinely, glad i didnt to be honest you're getting like one of those school prefects who only protect their own mates sad really i've spoke to you before and you seemed a decent bloke
Didsbury calls anybody and sometimes everybody a tool yet somebody responds and you're on their case

-- Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:07 am --

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
You probably didn't get as many as Dave though, loser.

Not that Dave would ever seek acceptance amongst fans he holds in such low esteem.
To be fair, it's the one time I've been glad to have 27 multiple accounts.

-- Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:01 pm --

In all honesty, can we move on from attacking Dave. He hasn't really said anything offensive in this thread and is only guilty of being pragmatic as opposed to posting reactionary hyperbole.
you tool ;)

Nothing like a prefect, I just don't want thread decending into slanging match, there's just no need.

You should have come over.

City Raider said:
we seem to have a really good spirit at the moment, players, fans all pulling in same direction

my worry is the effect of booing, not on tevez, but the rest of the team and how they view us as fans

Hey! You're having a laugh. Have read any of these threads. We're like a bunch of teenage bimbos bitching at each other ffs.
We ALL know Tevez is a money grabbing fucking **** ffs, but it is for the clubs interest that we accept whatever Bobby decides. He can fuck off in the summer for all I care but, Tevez at his best is simply awesome, lets use the fucker, not boo him, get a decent return, then say goodbye.

lukyman said:
City Raider said:
we seem to have a really good spirit at the moment, players, fans all pulling in same direction

my worry is the effect of booing, not on tevez, but the rest of the team and how they view us as fans

Hey! You're having a laugh. Have read any of these threads. We're like a bunch of teenage bimbos bitching at each other ffs.
We ALL know Tevez is a money grabbing fucking **** ffs, but it is for the clubs interest that we accept whatever Bobby decides. He can fuck off in the summer for all I care but, Tevez at his best is simply awesome, lets use the fucker, not boo him, get a decent return, then say goodbye.

BS again.

Money grabbing **** will not refuse to train for 9 Million Pound.

Tevez City said:
lukyman said:
City Raider said:

BS again.

Money grabbing **** will not refuse to train for 9 Million Pound.
He only came back when we cut off the money and he realised we meant it. So as much as I trust Mancini and am pleased he is back IF it helps us. There is no denying he is a money grabbing ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.