Tevez to retire

Fuck off Tevez, how much are you getting paid to be interested in football? Get your head sorted out!

he's replaceable. He has more sentimental value because we took him from the Rags than actual value at this point in time.

sniff said:
from international football, not really retirinh if your not getting in the side is it??

i think im gonna retire from international football myself.

I'm not.

Guys, Guys, calm down FFS!

Before you continue with the character assassination, consider the following for a moment:

Tevez wears his heart on his sleeve - he is a bit down currently and I believe most of it stems from the fact that he is not an automatic starter for Argentina BUT ALSO, perhaps even MORE so, the fact that Argentina are so poor under the 'stewardship' of Maradona.

His start at City may not have been a bed of roses but he is still a top class player and should prove his worth over the remainder of the season. I, for one, think he will click with Robinho and Ireland and am looking forward to some great moves and passing between the three of them and our other players, like Ade.

Give the guy a break, huh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.