Tevez to retire

DTeacher said:
Guys, Guys, calm down FFS!

Before you continue with the character assassination, consider the following for a moment:

Tevez wears his heart on his sleeve - he is a bit down currently and I believe most of it stems from the fact that he is not an automatic starter for Argentina BUT ALSO, perhaps even MORE so, the fact that Argentina are so poor under the 'stewardship' of Maradona.

His start at City may not have been a bed of roses but he is still a top class player and should prove his worth over the remainder of the season. I, for one, think he will click with Robinho and Ireland and am looking forward to some great moves and passing between the three of them and our other players, like Ade.

Give the guy a break, huh?

Spot on mate.

images

You have to ask the question how happy is he here? not seen him crack a smile yet, did he really wanna come? how much of this move was down to Kia Joorabchian? I think he's feeling a bit sorry for himself perhaps regretting moving to us feck knows but hope he don't retire.

I would suggest that's one player that is hurting about his national team playing like a pub team under a shit manager,and feeling that he's somehow let them down.
The guy obviously cares.

He's a quality player,who would have already be a legend at City if it weren't for the width of paint on a a stretford end post.

That's the type of player we want at City,surely?

I agree that he's probably only sulking as it seems the cocaine dwarf has fallen out with him and Zab over the last international call-up fiasco. And we could sue him for the transfer fee paid under breach of contract, so he won't go down that road. But he does seem to be a bit flaky upstairs. And our banner is in for some serious rag piss taking now, you can bet your life on it

Course he has won a lot, he's earned shit loads of money but at the end of the day you don't go to a new club and accept their offer stating that you're looking forward to helping in the project and then a few months down the line go and retire.

I know he has been thinking about retiring from international football for a long time and I think he probably will until Maradona is fucked off. They are one of the best footballing nations and he is fucking it up. The thing is though that he has said if he wins the world cup (when he's not getting into the first team) then he'll think of packing it in. Well he's not going to win the world cup with Maradona in charge, he's not going to win the world cup when he isn't being selected regularly and wanting to retire from international football is he?

Doesn't make sense at all to me but it certainly reads like he means his whole playing career in terms of retirement to me. We'll just have to see what happens I suppose.

LongsightM13 said:
I agree that he's probably only sulking as it seems the cocaine dwarf has fallen out with him and Zab over the last international call-up fiasco. And we could sue him for the transfer fee paid under breach of contract, so he won't go down that road. But he does seem to be a bit flaky upstairs. And our banner is in for some serious rag piss taking now, you can bet your life on it

Oh dear!! i think you maybe right.... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/tevez-considers-retirement-275425/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/tevez-conside ... nt-275425/</a>

The one thing Wenger, Baconface, Capello and Mourinho can all agree on is that when a player loses his hunger, he's finished. They don't hesitate in shipping them out - no matter how big a name they are.

Ship him out first possible opportunity...if anybody will have him. Take a loss if needs be and get a player in who wants to fight for the shirt.

WTF in ada is that interview all about?! Some sick joke, a rag agent come to fuk our owners over for tune of 25 odd mill?! Surely can't be that serious, can't believe what i've just read, Carlos your takin tha piss right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.