Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

i kne albert davy said:
DTeacher said:
i kne albert davy said:
Honestly couldn't think any footballer would mess up a chance on purpose when they walk on a field i really couldn't mate its not something you could do.Don't bear thinking about.

NaivetyScent.jpg
Put all the silly pictures up you want you ever been on a football field ball at your feet in on goal oh i think i'll miss this on purpose it don't happen well it never has in my world.

Apologies if you found it offensive - just found it funny tbh.

Maybe I should say:

Tevez, you and I are completely different scenarios. I agree that you and I probably wouldn't, but we are not top-class professional footballers, are we? Hopefully, neither of us is as big a Cnut as Tevez either! ;o)

He has been two-faced, sly and devious in his dealings with City. The Bayern incident is a good example but not the only one. Would YOU or I have done what he did? Would you even have expected him to do that?

The argument is not even there as far as I am concerned. We don't need him - he is not worthy of a place in our best 11 (even on merit any more, due to his fitness etc) and his presence could DAMAGE the morale and mindset of our players, NOT make us better!

Hope that's a worthier reply, mate. ;o)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I don't trust him.

Looking back at his misses v Wigan and Bham, I now think they were deliberate.

therefore I can't trust him on the pitch if he's presented with the chance to win us the league.

He doesn't give one fuck about the club or us so he will feel no obligation to score them.

No way did he miss on purpose.

hkcityblue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I don't trust him.

Looking back at his misses v Wigan and Bham, I now think they were deliberate.

therefore I can't trust him on the pitch if he's presented with the chance to win us the league.

He doesn't give one fuck about the club or us so he will feel no obligation to score them.

No way did he miss on purpose.

oh and I bet Russia and Qatar won their World Cup bids legitimately, and that the FA shows absolutely no questionable double standards at all...wait.

the world ain't full of fluffy bunnies you know, and Carlos Tevez proved that damn well.

DTeacher said:
i kne albert davy said:
DTeacher said:
Put all the silly pictures up you want you ever been on a football field ball at your feet in on goal oh i think i'll miss this on purpose it don't happen well it never has in my world.

Maybe I should say:

Tevez, you and I are completely different scenarios. I agree that you and I probably wouldn't, but we are not top-class professional footballers, are we? Hopefully, neither of us is as big a Cnut as Tevez either! ;o)

He has been two-faced, sly and devious in his dealings with City. The Bayern incident is a good example but not the only one. Would YOU or I have done what he did? Would you even have expected him to do that?

The argument is not even there as far as I am concerned. We don't need him - he is not worthy of a place in our best 11 (even on merit any more, due to his fitness etc) and his presence could DAMAGE the morale and mindset of our players, NOT make us better!

Soz mate far to touchy i don't give a toss about him but the thread seems to be going along the lines of would you except him back if it helped us win the league and got to say to right i would.

i kne albert davy said:
DTeacher said:

Maybe I should say:

Soz mate far to touchy i don't give a toss about him but the thread seems to be going along the lines of would you except him back if it helped us win the league and got to say to right i would.

It's your right to think that, mate and fair enough.

For me, it would actually DILUTE the joy, as I honestly believe we can do it without him and am actually worried that if he DID come back, it would endanger our morale and team spirit.

I'd rather we didn't take the risk of finding out and I'm 99.9% certain Roberto won't pick him for a variety of reasons.

Just imagine Balo Yaya Kolo and Tevez all returning next week its like 4 new signing the confidence the players can get from this going into the final push. Tevez won't play for a few weeks and I don't know if the players would be happy him coming back but I would be he could be the difference between the title going the swamp and here.

If Tevez came out and apologised showing respect towards his manager and to the rest of the squad then I'd have no problems with him coming about into the squad until the end of the season. It's crazy to think we have a £30Million player not even in the squad. Yes his attitude of late stinks, but he's guaranteed to get you goals and that at the moment is what we are lacking. If Carlos did come back I wouldn't like to see him get booed tbh as what he has done for our club is remarkable quite frankly...there's no getting away from that.

No cheering of his name or wearing my Tevez shirtI personally hope this pulls off and he comes back to help us win the title. After he's played a part in winning us the title sell him in the summer.

If Tevez went on the pitch to mess us up on purpose do you not think the like of Kompany and De Jong could put a stop to his silly antics?

Im sure you cant get a ban for tackling your own player?

Either way, I PERSONALLY dont want him back,

But if it means us winning the league this year then yes he has to come back, sadly

To all those who won't cheer or anything when he scores. Say he came on and scored the winner at home to United, a goal which technically wins us the league.. Would you stand still then?

Lifes to short to be arsed about all this crap in the past, in all honesty yes he's been a knob to us but say he was to get his head down and show us he's sorry on the pitch then i'd welcome him back anyday.

Lets face it he was fantastic for us last year and say he was to find even 90% of that form we'd have the tenacious forward runner we have been missing the last few weeks, Sergio has stepped up but he can't do it alone. I like Dzeko but at the business end of the season you can't be off form you need to be ready to take any chance you get.

His come back will only destroy the harmony in the dressing room imo. The days of special treatment for big egos like Robinho and Tevez should be put in the past already, they're not worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.