Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

i kne albert davy said:
TCIB said:
i kne albert davy said:
Don't think he's fit enough anyway to get a start in the near future and sorry if it upsets anybody cos i don't give a shite about Tevez and like most players today he doesn't give a shite about the club he play's for,but if he helped us win the league he'd be in,because I love City a lot more than i hate the scarred Argentinian that's for sure.I'd use him like he's used us.

If somehow i could stomach seeing him play for us again (which i can't) if he missed or messed up at any time i would be thinking "did he do that on purpose" and that would do my head in.
Honestly couldn't think any footballer would mess up a chance on purpose when they walk on a field i really couldn't mate its not something you could do.Don't bear thinking about.

I agree it is hard to comprehend, but if he did seem to miss a sitter or similar would you be 100% that it was an honest mistake with him ?; i don't think i could be 100% tbh.

Just with what he has done in the past i would have a nagging doubt in my head if he did.

Can you imagine this board if he missed an absolute sitter lol, meltdown...meltdown pfft bloody quasars would start beeming out from the site.

Balti said:
i kne albert davy said:
Don't think he's fit enough anyway to get a start in the near future and sorry if it upsets anybody cos i don't give a shite about Tevez and like most players today he doesn't give a shite about the club he play's for,but if he helped us win the league he'd be in,because I love City a lot more than i hate the scarred Argentinian that's for sure.I'd use him like he's used us.

but if he just went through the tevez motions then we'd have 10 Blues on the pitch instead of 11

there is no guarantee that we'd be better with him

we might be a worse side with the disinterested unmotivated wantaway can't be arsed fucker than without him

tevez is a difficult bloke to work out, with adebayor he has a history of making strong starts for clubs then gets in a comfort zone, he basically lacks motivation to be the best which is a crime really, bellamy gives his all but its his way or no way, i thought tevez was motivated only by money but this cant be the case, he wont get anymore money elsewhere

he cant be motivated by winning things or he would have stayed at the rags and never have conteplated going to west ham even on loan

i believe he just wants to be the main man wherever he is and likes to be pampered, when a manager fights this he basically causes trouble(attention seeking) and fucks off

all a bit if a waste really

Balti said:
i kne albert davy said:

but if he just went through the tevez motions then we'd have 10 Blues on the pitch instead of 11

there is no guarantee that we'd be better with him

we might be a worse side with the disinterested unmotivated wantaway can't be arsed fucker than without him
Its a risk we'd have run i'm afraid but at least if he looked like he was going through the motions Bobby could have him back down the tunnel,can't say i've really seen a lack of effort from him when he's bothered to get his arse on the pitch.

Am I the only one who thinks he's already shown a petulant not going to try too hard attitude on the pitch after previous transfer requests/ wage demands?

That penalty as just one example......

i kne albert davy said:
Honestly couldn't think any footballer would mess up a chance on purpose when they walk on a field i really couldn't mate its not something you could do.Don't bear thinking about.

NaivetyScent.jpg

DTeacher said:
i kne albert davy said:

NaivetyScent.jpg
Put all the silly pictures up you want you ever been on a football field ball at your feet in on goal oh i think i'll miss this on purpose it don't happen well it never has in my world.

Balti said:
Am I the only one who thinks he's already shown a petulant not going to try too hard attitude on the pitch after previous transfer requests/ wage demands?

Pens get missed all the time even before he'd seen his arse never thought he was a penalty taker in the same class has Elano or Mario anyway.Kiss of death that is watch Mario miss the next one now.

Balti said:
great he can run into more dead ends, purposely play too deep to be effective, and purposely miss more penalties with his I'd rather be anywhere else attitude

He'd be way down on the list of penalty takers, behind Mario, Kun and Milner

What I'd love to see, is with a game won (3 goals up), bring him on with 10 mins to go (our second sub) and then 1 minute later, sub him for our 3rd sub :D

i kne albert davy said:
Balti said:

Pens get missed all the time even before he'd seen his arse never thought he was a penalty taker in the same class has Elano or Mario anyway.Kiss of death that is watch Mario miss the next one now.

He didn't even try mate.

But yeah ssshhhhhh! ;-)

btw -I apologise for calling you a rag when you first posted under this name lol

Balti said:
i kne albert davy said:
Balti said:

He didn't even try mate.

But yeah ssshhhhhh! ;-)

btw -I apologise for calling you a rag when you first posted under this name lol
That's some memory you've got all is forgiven if i see yers at an away game i'll get you a beer Stokes next for me used up all my brownie point wiv her indoors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.