Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

rickmcfc said:
Right now i think we need a Tevez to come off the bench and score us a goal etc. Forget what has happened earlier on in the season. City are bigger than Tevez, and by accepting him back does not mean that we are giving in, its just another option.

It is easy to say "Forget what has happened earlier on in the season" but as with most things in life it is harder to implement or accept.
It is an option indeed, one i can't stomach though.

TCIB said:
Morning Skashion :)

Bloody hell haha that thread is umm err how can i put it, rash ? and that is being very reasoned indeed.
Morning.

Indeed. One minute we're-gonna-lose-we-ain't-good-enough-everyone-panic façade. Next minute trying to present the calm-I'm-rational-thinking-about-City's-best-interests façade. Not buying it. I call rag troll.

TCIB said:
rickmcfc said:
Right now i think we need a Tevez to come off the bench and score us a goal etc. Forget what has happened earlier on in the season. City are bigger than Tevez, and by accepting him back does not mean that we are giving in, its just another option.

It is easy to say "Forget what has happened earlier on in the season" but as with most things in life it is harder to implement or accept.
It is an option indeed, one i can't stomach though.

I wasn't in Munich that night so i can understand people point of view that things are not quite as easy to accept it. But whats worse, not accepting him back and possibly losing the title to the Rags, or accepting him back, maybe it wont be everyones cup of tea, and going on to win the title??? I know what i would rather do and i hope that the latter is the outcome.

Someone posted earlier that it should be up to the players to decide. I think this is the main sticking point for bringing Tevez back. We've had a squad of players who've worked so hard and so well for all of this season and got us in a very strong position to win the title. All without Tevez. How would they feel if this guy walks straight back into the team. The same guy who refused to come on and help in an important European match, the same guy who's tried his best to disrupt all the good work that's been done.

Have a listen to Paul Lake on last weeks BlueTuesday. He put's it across a lot more effectively and passionately than I ever could in a few words here. And it's Paul Lake.

Duphrates said:
Someone posted earlier that it should be up to the players to decide. I think this is the main sticking point for bringing Tevez back. We've had a squad of players who've worked so hard and so well for all of this season and got us in a very strong position to win the title. All without Tevez. How would they feel if this guy walks straight back into the team. The same guy who refused to come on and help in an important European match, the same guy who's tried his best to disrupt all the good work that's been done.

Have a listen to Paul Lake on last weeks BlueTuesday. He put's it across a lot more effectively and passionately than I ever could in a few words here. And it's Paul Lake.

He wouldnt just walk back into the team. He would have to prove his fitness, put his differences aside and then wait for his chance to be in the starting 11. It wouldnt happen overnight, but like ive been saying, its just another option to have, and a bloody good one at that!!!

personally cant stand the selfish fucking ****, if he does come back, then apologize to fan,players and coaching staff, basically anyone mcfc and donate 2 months wages to inner city projects.
fans are very fickle ppl, score a few goals and he be onside again, but would be an intresting to see 48k fans booing him, personally he can rot in hell and this just may be a plan to get his value back up, play some games, prove his worth and then fuck off, basically using us.

'please come back Carlos we need you' that is pathetic we don't need herman, not exactly struggled without him have we. get villa out the way and we have yaya back who is much more crucial to us than the ugly twat. he shat on us from great heights dragged us through the mud, embarrased us on our biggest euro night and people still want the **** back, to the people that want him back how many of you were wishing death on him on here after the bayern match?

fuck tevez n fuck KIA

just one more important point. do we really need him? i think we done bloody good without him, its onbly because we had slight wobble its being discussed imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.