Tevez to return (Merged)

mammutly said:
This situation is both farcical and shameful. It is also potentilly damaging to the future of Manchester City. The team will need character, determination and togetherness for the run in. And beyond that, title or not, the players will need to build a collective belief and confidence to get better next season.

All of these things depend on leadership and respect.

Tevez should not be anywhere near this club again. He was and is a fucking disgrace to football in general. His presence will hurt us because of the impact it will have on the manager, the team, the staff, the support and the way the rest of football perceive us.

Our team is not broken. And Tevez isn't needed to fix it. Letting him come back is a huge gamble that we just do not need to take.

Agree 100%. He would be prowling around the place like he's the top dog

SWP's back said:
Kia: "He is ready to apologise, in the interview if you look at it full length, he is ready to apologise, if he has done something wrong [interrupted] he sincerely never felt that he was doing something wrong at the time [interrupted] and he understands that his actions may not have implied that. [interrupted again] He is on his way"

That is verbatim.

'Kia' said, no more than 3 weeks ago, that Tevez wouldn't apologise and if he did, (to paraphrase, I'm sure you could find the exact quotes) he; "wouldn't mean it as he believes he has done nothing wrong, so what's the point?"

That's when the two of them were pushing for a move, now they're in a corner and have come back to us cap in hand.

It's not hard to see them for what they are. We don't need Tevez, and I dread the implications his circus could have on the title run-in.

I hate the troll-faced cretin. Hate him.

heffer said:
SWP's back said:
Kia: "He is ready to apologise, in the interview if you look at it full length, he is ready to apologise, if he has done something wrong [interrupted] he sincerely never felt that he was doing something wrong at the time [interrupted] and he understands that his actions may not have implied that. [interrupted again] He is on his way"

That is verbatim.

'Kia' said, no more than 3 weeks ago, that Tevez wouldn't apologise and if he did, (to paraphrase, I'm sure you could find the exact quotes) he; "wouldn't mean it as he believes he has done nothing wrong, so what's the point?"

That's when the two of them were pushing for a move, now they're in a corner and have come back to us cap in hand.

It's not hard to see them for what they are. We don't need Tevez, and I dread the implications his circus could have on the title run-in.

I hate the troll-faced cretin. Hate him.

Naw Kia isn't a lying snake, all of a sudden he's a good guy and he should be trusted right guys?

You know what, whatever we say or don't say, at the end of the day the Club will make the decision and all we can do is accept that decision.

But whatever that decision is I shall still walk out of the stadium the first time he walks onto the pitch in a City shirt to play. I am not saying that I won't come back for the next match, I am not stupid enough not to want to see my beloved team play, but the first time he comes on I walk out. As I said on another thread earlier, it is my one woman protest but it will happen.

But we can debate all day and all night it won't make an iota of difference to the Club, it will just make you feel either better or even more annoyed!! IMHO

I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of the Argentinean's mouth or out of Kian's either.

mancity5 said:
I would rather City win fuckall, than see this slimy **** in a City shirt again !!!!!!
Are you being serious,I am 46 years old and been a season ticket holder since 1979 also went to Maine road before that with my dad and I can tell you now my opinion is whatever it takes,I want this title so much it fuckin hurts and if tevez comes back and helps us achieve that so be it.
I have stated in a previous post I am a city fan first and last not a tevez fan and in years to come the history books will say man city prem champs 2011-12 not man city prem champs 2011-2012 with the help of Carlos tevez

larderland said:
SWP's back said:
MSP said:
Any Blue still wanting him back is bigger twat then Tevez is himself.
Oh well that's settled then. May as well end the thread now Mensa's chairman has spoken.

well then call me a twat

too many of you to call each of you separately but that's how I feel it..

people without pride, people that don't care how to reach their goals and would eat shit in the process are sad twats.

One of the reasons I felt in love with this club were it's fans and the way they treated the club in worst years. It's shocking to see many of those are ready to let Tevez penetrate themselves, club and it's history hoping that would protect themselves from Rags banters if the title come one year later.. sad and low...

@SWP_pennis - I care about your thoughts as much as about thought of SWP's pennis so no point in answering my posts at all. You don't need to support Tevez's comeback to be added to certain category as far as I'm concerned :)

hgblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Is it really that hard to say sorry?

If your boss publicly accused you of doing something that you hadn't done and stated that you'd never work for him again, would you be in a hurry to apologise to him?

You could possibly make that point if it happened in isolation but if you see Munich in a broader context then you just can't believe Tevez version. He had put in transfer requests, had been moaning about training, briefing against the Manager, chucking supporters scarves away at the cup final etc etc. He wanted a move and his antics at Munich were just another tactic to get his own way. He is bad, bad news and I personally want him nowhere near the club. Even in that interview as I understand it he is praising Ferguson - he will be absolutely nothing but trouble if he comes back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.