Tevez to return (Merged)

Jumanji said:
I wonder how Dzeko will feel if Tevez comes back after his holiday and takes his spot.

Errrrr lets see...Dzeko..touch of a rapist,average at best.Tevez,slimy **** but world class..I know which I'd rather have!

He can go fuck himself.
Those comments seem to be inflaming the situation not easing it.
And the **** has the nerve to drop his own teamates in it by mentioning the Dzeko argument and then finishing off with Taggart being the best Manager and Scholes, Giggs and Wooney being the best players. I'm sure Kun, Silva and Yaya as well as others will be pissed off with those comments.
We are top of the League without him, we will win the League without him !!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BufordUSABlue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Tell me why mate..I support the team and the club..Not any particular component of the team.tevez is an employee (albeit a lucky one) and he is paid to do a job.Dont give a fuck if he never smiles,never declares his love for city or the manager again but if he scores the goal which makes us Champions then I will be happy.

Some people are so sensitive.

Here here SHB !!

Mark my words.If he scores the winner against the rags and wins us the league,all yes all on here will be singing his praises.FACT-Do not deny it because deep down football fans are fickle - I will be singing his name loud and proud once more if he does that! FORZA CITY

He wasn't even on the pitch when we thrashed them 6 - 1

We don't need the toxic twat

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I dont want a fucking apology, I want to win the league.

An apology means sod all, goals and victories are ALL that matters, and I don't care who we play to get them.

sad%20baby.preview.jpg

perfectly describes you, that does.

Tevez can't guarantee that he'll play to win for us, so I don't want him to play.

Winning is all that matters at this stage.

Back your manager, hes the man. He stands to lose more than just the premiership it could cost him his job. Trust him he will come through whatever. And pack in all this walking out of the stadium shit. Its bollocks!!!

Re: SKY begin City assault

Kia the snake on Sky after the excerpts of the tevez interview are aired, actually told Sky to air the whole 48 min interview rather than 4 min, he was complimentary of City.

Re: SKY begin City assault

if sky have manipulated the words then a court case should be in order, they really are panicking their darlings might not do it this year, this today has confirmed everything i have been suspicious of on sky for the past 2 half years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.