Tevez to return (Merged)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
MSP said:
Any Blue still wanting him back is bigger twat then Tevez is himself.

Tell me why mate..I support the team and the club..Not any particular component of the team.tevez is an employee (albeit a lucky one) and he is paid to do a job.Dont give a fuck if he never smiles,never declares his love for city or the manager again but if he scores the goal which makes us Champions then I will be happy.

Some people are so sensitive.

Here here SHB !!

Eccles Blue said:
You know what, whatever we say or don't say, at the end of the day the Club will make the decision and all we can do is accept that decision.

But whatever that decision is I shall still walk out of the stadium the first time he walks onto the pitch in a City shirt to play. I am not saying that I won't come back for the next match, I am not stupid enough not to want to see my beloved team play, but the first time he comes on I walk out. As I said on another thread earlier, it is my one woman protest but it will happen.

But we can debate all day and all night it won't make an iota of difference to the Club, it will just make you feel either better or even more annoyed!! IMHO

hope his first game is the derby and if we win were 7 points ahead or something. would you still walk then?

Andouble said:
Balti said:
bottom line.......we are a better team without him

of this I believe there is no doubt.

BUT

being void of ideas, especially on the road, are things he could help with.

He is a massive twat, if he apologizes to us and Mancini I would reluctantly welcome him back for a few months and sing the 'he hates Fergie' song if he scores.
To be fair, when he started against Wigan, he was our biggest threat in the first half.

He was 'vintage Tevez' dribbling and beating players (led to Aguero goal).

I remember an amazing pass to Micah, which should have been a goal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommends/2012/January/Extended-Highlights?index=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommend ... s?index=32</a>

blue12 said:
mancity5 said:
I would rather City win fuckall, than see this slimy **** in a City shirt again !!!!!!
Are you being serious,I am 46 years old and been a season ticket holder since 1979 also went to Maine road before that with my dad and I can tell you now my opinion is whatever it takes,I want this title so much it fuckin hurts and if tevez comes back and helps us achieve that so be it.
I have stated in a previous post I am a city fan first and last not a tevez fan and in years to come the history books will say man city prem champs 2011-12 not man city prem champs 2011-2012 with the help of Carlos tevez
Spot on mate...could not have put it any better myself!

BufordUSABlue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
MSP said:
Any Blue still wanting him back is bigger twat then Tevez is himself.

Tell me why mate..I support the team and the club..Not any particular component of the team.tevez is an employee (albeit a lucky one) and he is paid to do a job.Dont give a fuck if he never smiles,never declares his love for city or the manager again but if he scores the goal which makes us Champions then I will be happy.

Some people are so sensitive.

Here here SHB !!

Mark my words.If he scores the winner against the rags and wins us the league,all yes all on here will be singing his praises.FACT-Do not deny it because deep down football fans are fickle - I will be singing his name loud and proud once more if he does that! FORZA CITY

Re: SKY begin City assault

*COUGH*

By Rachel Griffiths - Follow me on Twitter @SkySportsRachG. Last Updated: February 13, 2012 6:50pm

*COUGH*

soul.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.