Tevez to return (Merged)

Even though I think Tevez should come back if Mancini thinks he should, some of the posts on this thread are the epitomy of what's wrong with Bluemoon. You have people that are bashing Dzeko whos heart is for Man City, but want Tevez back who turned his back on the club.

I feel guilty after watching the highlights of the Wigan match.

Just look at 05:20 - <a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommends/2012/January/Extended-Highlights?index=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommend ... s?index=32</a>

Honestly, I sort of miss those dribbles.

pauljv92 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I dont want a fucking apology, I want to win the league.

An apology means sod all, goals and victories are ALL that matters, and I don't care who we play to get them.

WTF who cares what you think mate? Its fucking embarrassing you acting like you are. Why should we bow down to him when he is the one that fucked us over. He should be saying sorry to mancini and us fans or else he can just fuck off back to Argentina. If we just fucking welcome him with open arms after all that he has done, we will the laughing stock of the fucking nation.

i've said nothing of the sort, read all my posts before you have a tantrum.

Ducado said:
Thanks for posting you should post more, I don't quite agree with you but there you go, I am quite pragmatic about it all to be honest, it's a results buisiness and if he gets us more results welcome back

you're certainly entitled to your view on it, but I 1000000% disagree, and quite honestly like I said... (no offense to you or anyone though) I'm ashamed of fellow City supporters who would welcome that scum back. It's inexcusable to me.. no matter what.

Instead of looking forward to the return of SCUM, we all should be looking forward to the return of YAYA instead. Can't wait to have a TEAM player like that back in the team!

its my view that we need to start rewarding and supporting TEAM players way more than any talented selfish individuals, no matter how much better they may be (if they even are). The results argument doesn't hold water for me, as they will come if you build a TEAM with the right character and right TEAM players.

I bet De Jong is over the moon to know Carlos felt he didn't deserve to get on the pitch before him, great for team spirit.

"Treated like a dog" your were one we'll paid doggie Carlos.We have had yaya missing for 6 games,vinnie missing for 5,mario out for 4, and yet we are still 2 points clear at the top,so Carlos do me a favour,go and sniff your doggie bollocks some where else.

Sadly the majority of Football fans think with their hearts rather than their heads, (Liverpool fans a great example of this lately) I think many people in this thread are thinking with their hearts on this matter, and I can't blame them, but to me I want whatever is best for the club, and if the powers than be (who know more than me about running a football club) feel this is right who am I to argue with them

pauljv92 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I dont want a fucking apology, I want to win the league.

An apology means sod all, goals and victories are ALL that matters, and I don't care who we play to get them.

WTF who cares what you think mate? Its fucking embarrassing you acting like you are. Why should we bow down to him when he is the one that fucked us over. He should be saying sorry to mancini and us fans or else he can just fuck off back to Argentina. If we just fucking welcome him with open arms after all that he has done, we will the laughing stock of the fucking nation.

Yes and we should get rid of balotelli because of his antics
Micah too because he was acting up a few seasons ago
remember those times Johnson and Dzeko made faces when they were subbed off? Lets sell the bastards!
Kompany has been red carded a few times this season, he obviously hates us. Lets sell that **** too!

You need to grow up, Tevez is one of the best strikers in the world and his recent comments clearly show he wants to come back. He realises he's made a mistake and he just wants to play football again.
James Milners comments show the players are happy to welcome him back and so do Mancini's.

When he starts scoring again and we win the league, who will really care about what has happened?
When our lads are holding up the premier league trophy and celebrating with tevez will you be sitting there boo'ing him?

Jumanji said:
I feel guilty after watching the highlights of the Wigan match.

Just look at 05:20 - <a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommends/2012/January/Extended-Highlights?index=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/citytv/City-Recommend ... s?index=32</a>

Honestly, I sort of miss those dribbles.

Would be nice if this isn't all for show regarding wages and constructive dismissal, and Tevez produced a little magic on the way.

Still think this whole situation is being managed to facilitate a smooth exit for Tevez in the summer, and to allow us to get a decent return.

That said, reading his quotes, apparently none of this is his fault, its ALL Mancini's, and it is all a huge misunderstanding, but none of it his. It doesn't read good, and if it is supposed to be an opening gambit in healing things with the club/Mancini, its a pretty shit one.

This is a bit like the Suarez race thing, it should have been dealt with way back, (I think most thought it was!) but this has dragged it right back into the present, battle lines are drawn (particularly between supporters), the press vultures are circling and the situation is worrying.

The next weeks are going to be interesting to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.