Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

I want to win the title. The History Books would say 2011-2012 Champions "Manchester City", there will be no appendix to say "yes but they had to bring back that little runt Tevez for the final push "

Still cant see this happening though and it wouldn't surprise me if he never kicked a football again and just retired.

City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

Im really torn on this one,I hate the twunt for what he has done but I support man city and I ache for us to win the prem so much that if he comes back and helps us win it then it just may be worth it.

hate the **** but if he helps win us title well i will still the **** but will be fucking jumping for joy

I don't want the little fuck anywhere near our club again but if it happened and he scored enough goals to help win us the Title then I'd grin and bear It.

Dont let the hate for Tevez get in the way of the love for City..

If he helps get the title for us then its a big yes from me..

1. There are things more important than winning. Maintaining pride in the club is one of them. I want to be morally superior to the rags. I don't want to cheat, or let refereeing decisions (ha, if only) win us the title, and I don't want this douchebag to either.
2. Too many assumptions that he's going to help anyway. Remember Rodney Marsh, good player but upset our system and cost us the title. Mid season disruption to a successful team is not good. The team is now focussed on the team and not one man as it was when Tevez was leading the line and we're better for it. Not to mention the disruptive effect he'll have on team togetherness. As much chance as costing us the title as helping us win it in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.