Tevez to return (Merged)

Has anyone considered, that if Mancini isn't here next season, tevez might actually stay beyond the summer and become a regular again?

I don't think I've ever been quite as baffled by an episode of life at Manchester City as I am by what is currently going on. So he's gone on TV and said what Kia said on TalkShite, which is that it's all Mancini's fault what happened in Munich. And he's doing this because he's coming back. And nobody from City had the power to stop him. And yet Mancini has to take him back into the first team squad. At this point in the season ?

So fucking baffled...

i8rags said:
ban-mcfc said:
WHAT IF..... he comes back, scores a shed load, including one to beat the rags, we win the league, he's in the form of his life, then says he really wants to stay for another season????
Why didn't I think of that.

well what then???

tumblr_lzc4jgk72t1rol61oo1_500.png

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:
Anyone who wants Tevez back at City isn't a true blue......

not many WANT him back but see the situation the club are in, he comes back, he scores goals, his value rises.

does'nt make them any less a blue.

Fuck me, I even caught a mod with my rod.

King wum mod as well.....

;-P

prevention is better than cure:)

My two penneth

We are run by the best owner/chairman/management team I've ever known. Everything they've done has pretty much been done right.

If they decide its in the best interests of the club to bring him back into the fold, I trust that decision...because none of us truly know what the reasons are...but they're not going to want to ruin what we've got going on.

Our owners will have a long term view on what's best for City..and I think we should show a bit more faith in whatever decision they make.

Michael Corleone said:
Tevez is without a doubt the greatest player ever to play for City and losing him will be worse than if we lose Silva/Aguero/Kompany.

In my personal opinion. You are so, so wrong.

Let me clarify, best finisher? By a country mile. Best player? nope. Silva, Kompany, better footballers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.