Tevez to return (Merged)

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
SWP's back said:
Here fishy fishy fishy

;-P

Caught quite a few, decent angling if I may say so....
I have to say I was shocked you caught so many mate.

ps - markets up 7% already this year. Best start since 1989. How good's that?

Long way to go until 31st Dec, I still think my tenner is safe....

See you in off topic later.

:-)

Michael Corleone said:
Tevez is without a doubt the greatest player ever to play for City and losing him will be worse than if we lose Silva/Aguero/Kompany.
He'll struggle to get into our starting line up now. If he's prepared to struggle in the 1st place. We'll see

Manchester_City_Blue said:
tumblr_lzc4jgk72t1rol61oo1_500.png
class

ban-mcfc said:
i8rags said:
ban-mcfc said:
WHAT IF..... he comes back, scores a shed load, including one to beat the rags, we win the league, he's in the form of his life, then says he really wants to stay for another season????
Why didn't I think of that.

well what then???
That scenario has been mentioned about 50 times so far mate. My apologies.

Michael Corleone said:
Tevez is without a doubt the greatest player ever to play for City and losing him will be worse than if we lose Silva/Aguero/Kompany.

You'll have to do better than that....

BillyShears said:
I don't think I've ever been quite as baffled by an episode of life at Manchester City as I am by what is currently going on. So he's gone on TV and said what Kia said on TalkShite, which is that it's all Mancini's fault what happened in Munich. And he's doing this because he's coming back. And nobody from City had the power to stop him. And yet Mancini has to take him back into the first team squad. At this point in the season ?

So fucking baffled...
Don't just take the Sky translation fella. It varies differently from the "full" translation knocking around and seems out of context. Kia was on SSN saying Tevez is ready to apologise an hour ago.

New song for Tevez

He plays when he wants,
Plays when he wants,
he'll only play when he wants.

come on you know you love to sing it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.