Tevez to return (Merged)

I'm looking forward to the reaction on this board when he finally leaves and then gives his real thoughts about the club,manager,owner and the fans.

He is in my eyes an odious little twat of a man.

Anyone who wants him back probably frequent the local all male dogging sites and more than likely arrive there all prepared with a rather large and wide but plug already inserted (lube free),they will be unaware of their bad halitosis problem and most probably be slightly malnourished. ;0)

I don't understand why so many people are so excited over this. It's not like we're 4th place and desperate for the goals we are 1st in the league without this cunts help, we are just about to get Yaya and Balotelli back and our team will be back to it's best. We don't need this hump backed freak coming in and disrupting everything.

What about the best of both worlds. Bring him back onto the subs bench. Mancini calmly orders him to warm up every 15 mins and does not bring him on. After the 4th or 5th game, Tevez flips again. We sack him.

Marvin said:
crashbangwollop said:
I just hope Tevez's return doesn't upset the dressing room, that's really my only concern. I can't see him featuring much, he won't be fit for another month and I don't think Mancio will be using him too regularly - maybe a few outings in the Europa League shop window. The club can't be seen to block his return for legal reasons and there's no reason to think he'll be pandered to this time. Tevez is probably only back for his wages anyway. The club and Mancini have handled the situation with class. I trust the manager and support his decisions CTID

'Tevez Shoots City to Reserve League Title'
Don't think he can play in Europe, but could be wrong.

If you go on UEFA web-site and look up City he doesn't appear in our squad

Is Jo still cup-tied?

Top montage :)

He's got another belter here to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRyqPCqPl9s&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRyqPCqP ... re=related</a>

we're VERY lucky to have him :)

unlikelyfan19 said:
Miss Pike having a go on twitter...

@missnataliepike

To do an interview the day before he is due back and to say in one breathe he wants to win us over and in the other that he didn't deserve

The reaction of the city fans and to end up insulting us and Mancini more, is not even a skill I though Kia had.

No one is bigger than the club. No one is bigger than the fans. No one is bigger than the manager.

The Club is bigger than the Manager, though.

Everyone is jumping the gun here.

Tevez will not train or play under Mancini until he gets a private apology and he says sorry to the fans. If he doesn't then Mancini will not risk him especially with only 13 games to go.

At the moment Tevez is coming back to collect his cash, he's so far fallen short of making amends. Luckily we don't play until the 25th so I think this date has been agreed to stop it turning Into a media circus prior to a game.

Let's see what the next few days bring hey

Marvin said:
crashbangwollop said:
I just hope Tevez's return doesn't upset the dressing room, that's really my only concern. I can't see him featuring much, he won't be fit for another month and I don't think Mancio will be using him too regularly - maybe a few outings in the Europa League shop window. The club can't be seen to block his return for legal reasons and there's no reason to think he'll be pandered to this time. Tevez is probably only back for his wages anyway. The club and Mancini have handled the situation with class. I trust the manager and support his decisions CTID

'Tevez Shoots City to Reserve League Title'
Don't think he can play in Europe, but could be wrong.

If you go on UEFA web-site and look up City he doesn't appear in our squad

You could be right... Pity, as it's less important than the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.