Tevez to return (Merged)

His sorry will be empty though. He already said he feels he has nothing to apologise for so if he does say it it will mean fuck all. I would only even consider forgiving him if he went into the middle of the pitch, got down on his knees and begged for forgiveness crying his eyes out and even that probably wouldn't cut it.

Carlos looked reasonably trim in that interview.

How's about we start him against Porto on Thursday and see how he does?

Look at the controversy and division his return is creating and the media shitstorm hasn't even got into second gear yet.

Do we need this around our club at this time?

mammutly said:
Look at the controversy and division his return is creating and the media shitstorm hasn't even got into second gear yet.

Do we need this around our club at this time?

Exactly. Do all these "title at all costs" people even consider that Tevez returning could be the very thing that ruins our title bid. We don't need him. We're top of the fucking league without him. Got our strongest side together again at last. He can get fucked.

RandomJ said:
I don't understand why so many people are so excited over this. It's not like we're 4th place and desperate for the goals we are 1st in the league without this cunts help, we are just about to get Yaya and Balotelli back and our team will be back to it's best. We don't need this hump backed freak coming in and disrupting everything.
totally agree who's to say what will happen just because that fcuker is coming back,does'nt guarantee us that we will win the league,we have been top without the cnut,and imo he will just kick off again....

Fallingbostel Blue said:
Blue Tooth said:
Kia complaining to Sky that they are manipulating the interview to put their own spin on it...oh the irony.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7519314/Kia-Tevez-wants-to-come-back" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... -come-back</a>

Kia's response

Missing my point there fella...I'm sure Kia is being 'nice' to City for one reason alone...It wasn't that way before and him complaining to Sky about being 'selective' is just downright fucking funny...He is in a corner and it's great to see him squirm.
Tevez must apologise and do so publicly or he can do one.

RandomJ said:
Do all these "title at all costs" people even consider that Tevez returning could be the very thing that ruins our title bid.
Hmmmm.....

Can you elaborate on that please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.