Tevez to return (Merged)

Ducado said:
Some really decent debate in this thread, apart from the idiots attempting to fish, now quit it, final warning!

I've got my legal team on hold, can you please point me to the clause within the CoC that outlaws fishing?

Thanks in advance, but be quick as they are expensive.

RandomJ said:
mammutly said:
Look at the controversy and division his return is creating and the media shitstorm hasn't even got into second gear yet.

Do we need this around our club at this time?

Exactly. Do all these "title at all costs" people even consider that Tevez returning could be the very thing that ruins our title bid. We don't need him. We're top of the fucking league without him. Got our strongest side together again at last. He can get fucked.
So you wouldn't back the manager if he made the decision to play him (providing he apologises)

Seems to me it's the same old shite from Carlos,
everyone is to blame apart from him.
He still believes he's done nothing wrong.
He thought he could call the shots above
Mancini and came unstuck.
Then he thought he could engineer a cut price
move and came unstuck.
He thought we needed him more than he needed us
Now with nowhere to go he wants to return.
The man is a football mercenary if ever there was one.
We're better off rid of the poisonous little cnut.

as expected, blames others bar himself, hes just an egotistical prick, "mancini treated me like a dog" excuse me club bent over backwards for you espec when came to ur family, even giving you time off. selfish prick.
how on earth would he think he can play with words like that. you do what manager asks, full stop.

how dare this prick said hes been treated unfairly

Jumanji said:
RandomJ said:
Do all these "title at all costs" people even consider that Tevez returning could be the very thing that ruins our title bid.
Hmmmm.....

Can you elaborate on that please?

Messes up the team spirit, Selfish **** on the pitch so messes up the understanding the players have with each other on the pitch, the media shit storm this will attract, He might kick off again. Take your pick. The possible negatives far outweigh the possible positives of his return and we shouldn't risk it this close to the run in.

Manchester1894 said:
What about the best of both worlds. Bring him back onto the subs bench. Mancini calmly orders him to warm up every 15 mins and does not bring him on. After the 4th or 5th game, Tevez flips again. We sack him.

It's you, Bobby, isn't it?

Would you be outraged if he comes back, becomes fit, and displaces Dzeko's 3rd striker position?

Dzeko has been working very hard for us since the start of the season.

Davs 19 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Carlos looked reasonably trim in that interview.

How's about we start him against Porto on Thursday and see how he does?

Good shout. Think that we should give him the armband back as well.

Yeah, not a bad idea, Bob may feel that it'll spur him on even more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.