Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

TCIB said:
rickmcfc said:
pfazz said:
The biggest problem I have with this is if Tevez comes back and plays any part in us lifting the league trophy then the press will pin that success squarely on the chest of the Argentinian, what a great back page story, they wouldn't be able to resist it.

TEVEZ STEERS CITY TO THE TITLE.

I don't think I could stomach that.

I couldnt give a fuck. Like other have said, on the trophy it will say, WINNERE 2011-2012 Manchester City

I couldnt give a toss if we has a Taliban select 11 playing for us, I just want to win the title.

I want to win it with my pride in the club intact, that means more than anything to me.

As most others have said Tevez helping (if he even did) would be like taking a shit on a beautiful painting we made.

taking him back would be akin to taking back a women who you found out had been shagging your mates behind your back, people will lose all respect for you!

Are we that desperate? Does anyone who says its more important us winning the league think we can't win it anyway? because we certainly can now the Toure's and Balo will be back. Fuck off Tevez you're not wanted here as far as I'm concerned!!

hilts said:
I despair that any blue would even contemplate this tosser ever playing for us again, if your that desperate to win the league and will plunge to whatever depths it takes to do it then you are as bad as him
Oh my. Someone's on.

As lakey said. Football is about teams and spirit. I think that we are less likely to win league if he returns because of negative impact on morale

Don't take him back!

Or face the chance that next year Silva will prefer a few month in Spain, Agüero in Argentina, Balotelli in Milan and all this after August...

de niro said:
i want that title no matter what.

its called 'selling your soul to the devil'..............................how can you criticise ANY other club's players after this? where's the PRIDE in battle?

You can look at it and say we are being strong by making him come back and play, he hasn't got his way and we have.

The media will make it out differently and Merson will wank himself stupid if he scores and his prediction that we need him comes true.

I don't think the players will be affected by it. He will only be adding competition to the strike force and won't be coming into the team unless he shows some serious desire in training and probably the Europa.

Time to stop letting my heart rule my head.

The record books show United won the title last season, despite their fans issuing death threats to their best player, who questioned the ambition of the club.

If Mancini and the owners want to create a way back, and they think it could be the difference between the title and not, we HAVE TO BACK THEM.

Mancini has the overriding support of City fans, so it would be hypocritical to question his judgement on playing Tevez again.

Mancini is a proud man, but he's not stupid. It's his neck on the line this season and much as nobody likes what has gone before, deep down, for me, it would be exciting to have such a game changer back in the fold, especially in away games.

Nobody outside of City wants us to succeed this season, or in the future.

Mancini has been clear for months that he was prepared to forgive Tevez, and he knows you don't leave a 4x4 in the garage if there's a sign of snow.

Tevez City said:
salfordpaul said:
i ve beeen consistent and said this since my lovely trip to munchen....bring him on! i would love carlos to score the winner against utd don t give ashit about personalities, city is my club, players will all come and go!

bring home the premiership carlos!

I hate to disagree with my friend Salford Paul but, like him, I have been consistent and said from the beginning that the minute the Argentinean sets foot on the pitch wearing a City shirt is the minute I walk out of the stadium.

This doesn't mean I won't return, but only when he is not there.

I was also at Munich and will never forget that night. (Only 80% because of the Argentinean, the other 20% because I don't like heights!!! :-))

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Time to stop letting my heart rule my head.

The record books show United won the title last season, despite their fans issuing death threats to their best player, who questioned the ambition of the club.

If Mancini and the owners want to create a way back, and they think it could be the difference between the title and not, we HAVE TO BACK THEM.

Mancini has the overriding support of City fans, so it would be hypocritical to question his judgement on playing Tevez again.

Mancini is a proud man, but he's not stupid. It's his neck on the line this season and much as nobody likes what has gone before, deep down, for me, it would be exciting to have such a game changer back in the fold, especially in away games.

Nobody outside of City wants us to succeed this season, or in the future.

Mancini has been clear for months that he was prepared to forgive Tevez, and he knows you don't leave a 4x4 in the garage if there's a sign of snow.

Well said. So do you expect him to be playing for us again, will he come back on Tuesday as reported or is this all paper talk?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.