Tevez to return (Merged)

My 2p worth.....

If he comes back the league will be gone.

I firmly believe we will see unrest in the camp on an unprecedented scale.

We are top, clear of the rags and we are there without him.

If he must come let him sit on the bench (where he wanted to stay in Munich) and let him sit and watch the rest of the lads win the league.

HE IS A DISGRACE!!!!

Poor old Carlos is very thick-
He has his balls - or cojones as they say in Agentina- very firmly in a vice held tightly by our owner.They have his contract it is a long one.
He can either come back and apologise - saying whatever he likes about whether he is wrong or not but if he does not he will go nowhere in the summer- his career will be over - he will be bankrupt and totally kancked.
So fait accompli to City -
Carlos you my son are going to have to work again if you have any chance of a move -
One false move - one shit game and your career will be over - I think that will be made very clear.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:32 am --<br /><br />WELCOME TO MANCHESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im really confused.. Why would he give such an interview on his way back??

Slagging Bobby n the club like that??

He shud stay where he is.

Tevez was trouble before, everywhere he went. Given the tone of that interview, there's no reason to believe he'll not continue to be trouble in the future.

What's most important is the effect his return to the club would have on the first team. That's Mancini's and his man management call.

One thing's for sure; he won't be match fit, so maybe a spell in the reserves initially. That should sharpen him up and give the first team strikers something to consider, something to prove, like before.

Comrade Buka said:
Matt the Giant said:
This is the best thing that could happen regarding his future summer transfer.

And that is, in my mind, why he is coming back at all.

Of course. January was not kind on Kia and Carlitos that's for sure. Let's just hope his desperation and determination can do us some good in the few months he has left here.

I know this has already been said but it's certainly worth reiterating.

If Carlos really wanted to be integrated back into the squad then why give such an interview on the eve of his return?

Whatever the various translations refer to is irrelevant, the bottom line is that it was hardly a complimentary or apologetic piece, by him.

All I can see is his return causing all sorts of bad press that we can do without at this stage of the season.

There's some strange games going on here, I'm just glad we've not got a Prem game for nearly 2 weeks whilst hopefully all this gets sorted out one way or another.

Can someone tell me what he has actually done wrong in this interview? He said exactly what needed saying - the truth about what happened in Munich. He has admitted things were not done correctly out in Germany and that he will return back to City to help us win the title. There was lots of good and positive things he said in the interview, non of which Sky, BBC, or any newspaper have picked up on. The reason for this, because Tevez repairing the damage he has done with Mancini is bad new for all the other Clubs. Many of which the Media support. Take Sky Sports News and Steve Curry this morning. They were slagging Tevez off for wearing an expensive watch and having a seat in First Class on his flight home. What should he have done? Built a raft and arrived in 3 months on the Wind and Tides alone??? They hate the fact that there is a chance of the Tevez/Mancini relationship being repaired and him playing for City again this season, and they will do anything they can do to make this not happen. Some of you need to wake up, smell the coffee and stop taking what the media take as gospel. The reason why so many of you are listening to the Media, is because you won't forgive Tevez at any price, therefor WANT him and Mancini to continue the fall out that has plagued them both for the last 5 months. The most important thing to me this season is to win the League. If that means a fit and fighting Tevez pulls on the shirt and helps us to achieve this goal, then so be it. Ive waited far to long for this, and nobody will ruin it. If Mancini can forgive gim then so should the fans. Granted i wasn't out in Munich and didnt spend £500 of my hard earned supporting the team, but i can assure you had i of been in Munich, i would forgive him if he wants to come back and play football, and more importantly win us the title. For the first time since this started, right now we need a fit and fighting Tevez for the first time, so lets back the manager, and Tevez if he picks him, and support the team for the remainder of the season.

He is ashamed of nothing but offended by everything. Sell him to the one club that would suit him best, Liverpool FC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.