Tevez to return (Merged)

I'll be gutted I'd he returns to my club.

He cheated on his wife when he was a United player and it effected City's season as his wife had left him and he had to go back and forth between Argentina and England to see his family,
He publicly moaned about Hughes being sacked,
He publicly moaned about Mancini coming in,
He publicly moaned about Mancini's training schedule,
At the end of 2009-10 season he said he wanted to leave so City mistakenly offered him more money, gave him the captaincy, got rid of certain players and said he can take holidays to go and see his family just to keep him sweet and get him to stay,
He still complained about Mancini's training schedules,
He openly showed his anger at Mancini on the pitch after an unacceptable performance (his effort levels were none existent and his product was awful) where he was substituted for Zabaleta,
Against Newcatle at home in October 2010, out of nowhere with nothing having gone against him and nobody having wound him up, he booted the ball against the advertising boards and picked up his fifth booking of the season (to me it looked absolutely on purpose) and in the next week where he should have been training with the squad he went of on holiday but not to Argentina to see his family but with some woman to Tenerife,
[at this point I wanted him out, right there I thought "this guy's a ****, he's bad for us!"]
After a great run of points won we were top of the Prem, but in December 2010 he came out to the media and said he hated Manchester and didn't like Mancini and put in a transfer request as he didn't want to live in Manchester or play for City anymore,
After not getting a transfer he moaned about Mancini and City as a club a bit more and moaned about our fans being obsessed by United and said he didn't like the songs we sang for him as they were more anti-United than pro-Tevez,
At the end of the 2010-11 season he came out to the media and slated Manchester saying there's nothing to do, there are only two restaurants, he didn't like the people and then he handed in another transfer request,
He moaned about not getting a transfer,
He moaned about Mancini again,
It was unclear whether he was even going to bother coming back to City after the Copa America, he did bother but was very late back breaking club rules,
[after this, when he came on against Bolton as a sub early this season he got a big cheer of loads of Blues in the crowd - WHAT THE FUCK?! ... I certainly didn't cheer the ****!]
His effort levels when on the pitch were average and he was fat as fuck,
He was on the bench at Bayern München in October and when called upon my Mancini he sat there and refused to warm up and get ready to come on,
He went off to Argentina and hasn't returned since,
He's slagged off Manchester, the club, the manager constantly and said he never wanted to return,
... what's next? Because he will fuck us over again, that is almost a 100% certainty, what are all you mugs going to allow him to do next?

If Carlos Tevez comes back I think we will have failed as a club. We will have spelled out to world football that we are a pushover from top to bottom and players can come here, take the piss, do what they want, fuck us over, whatever... and still get paid millions and come back swan around and it doesn't matter! Fucking joke, it's a disgrace!

Wouldn't change my view of the club at all whatever happens. The club is about more than the current manager, owners or players! City will go on past this era as they have done for well over a century - today is a mere point in time for City which is to many of us way beyond a player and a manager and a few decisions made today

markbmcfc said:
dctid said:
markbmcfc said:
Some people on here are pathetic.

You won't go because Tevez is playing? Pathetic.

Your there to support Manchester City. It would take more than that jumped up little shit to make me stay away from Eastlands.

I think that most city fans will go and understand the situation but there will always be some that find his actions too much to take

For me its so borderline - its not what he has said that much that has offended me its his deliberate action of throwing two city scarves to the ground whilst walking up the steps to pick up the FA cup while millions of milliions people we watching

However pride before a fall and i will back the club and Mancini because i support MCFC

CTID

Absolutely, I hate the guy, he's been nothing but a pain in the arse for about 18 months now.

Its such a shame he was Captain for Wembley, would much rather Vinny have lifted the trophy.

I can't wait until he fooks off to Argentina or wherever and we can be rid of him. However, right now he is a City player and we support City. That's all that matters.
I think you speak for most people mate. In an ideal world, I would have him nowhere near our club, but backing the team and the manager is more important right now than personal feelings.

danburge82 said:
If Carlos Tevez comes back I think we will have failed as a club. We will have spelled out to world football that we are a pushover from top to bottom and players can come here, take the piss, do what they want, fuck us over, whatever... and still get paid millions and come back swan around and it doesn't matter! Fucking joke, it's a disgrace!

I echo a lot of what you've said Dan, however, I don't think just coming back to the club is necessarily a negative. It gets us off of any chance of the little twat trying to sue us for breach of contract (he'd try it, we know he would, if only to be an annoying fucker again). However, if he were to actually play for us again..... no, that I couldn't stomach.

DTeacher said:
Bringing Tevez back is just what we need.

Tevez will help us to win the title - in fact, he will guarantee it.

We would have scored more goals than anyone else if we had Tevez in our team.

Tevez is a great team player and bonds easily with everyone.

Each and every player at City is yearning for Tevez to return and acknowledges that we might have been top of the league by now, if only Tevez had been playing. His return would restore all the harmony that is CLEARLY missing in our dressing room. His return would restore the team spirit that is CLEARLY missing at our Club.

Tevez is not a naughty boy at all - he is simply misunderstood.

It's all Mancini's fault really, but the gracious and humble Tevez is prepared to forgive and forget, for the good of Manchester City alone. He loves the Club and he loves the fans.

Remember, we have absolutely ZERO chance of winning the league, UNLESS the mighty Tevez is allowed back and anyway, he needs to be in the shop window, er, needs the money, er, glory, er, opportunity to help City win the title. Yes, that's it. He wants to help City, as they are clearly struggling so much without him.

Nothing matters more than the title.

Not morals.

Not ethics.

Not sense of fair play.

Not taking another player's position in the team.

Not double standards.

Not hypocrisy.

Not embarrassing the Manager.

Not embarrassing the Club.

Not embarrassing himself.

Not embarrassing his colleagues.

Not embarrassing the fans.

Nothing.

And, of course, without Tevez, we have absolutely NO CHANCE. Otherwise, we might be top of the league by now.

So, think about it, huh?

Excuse me a minute.........

2077782.jpg

Muddy-diver-quicksand.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.