Tevez to return (Merged)

dctid said:
markbmcfc said:
Some people on here are pathetic.

You won't go because Tevez is playing? Pathetic.

Your there to support Manchester City. It would take more than that jumped up little shit to make me stay away from Eastlands.

I think that most city fans will go and understand the situation but there will always be some that find his actions too much to take

For me its so borderline - its not what he has said that much that has offended me its his deliberate action of throwing two city scarves to the ground whilst walking up the steps to pick up the FA cup while millions of milliions people we watching

However pride before a fall and i will back the club and Mancini because i support MCFC

CTID

Absolutely, I hate the guy, he's been nothing but a pain in the arse for about 18 months now.

Its such a shame he was Captain for Wembley, would much rather Vinny have lifted the trophy.

I can't wait until he fooks off to Argentina or wherever and we can be rid of him. However, right now he is a City player and we support City. That's all that matters.

I will still go and watch City but that little fecker is dead to me. If he plays I won't acknowledge him or cheer if he scores.
He is a cancer.

Not sure what to make of it. Don't particularly want him back, and think he has to do a lot better than yesterdays interview to win the supporters over.

If it's Mancini's call then that's the end of it. But it could be a defining call for his career at the club and I have no confidence it will be a good one. And if it's not his call I'll be very disappointed with the decision makers at the club.

harrogateblue said:
I will still go and watch City but that little fecker is dead to me. If he plays I won't acknowledge him or cheer if he scores.
He is a cancer.

And i think that is a fair reflection of most City fans certainly the match going ones

Can you imagine Tevez scoring and total silence?

Wont happen but then again

The truth is this is more complex than we know and some things are being painted as black and white even if they are not. Ie if tevez apologises and comes back it is no guarantee his presence will poison the dressing room, sadly him being trained with the reserves and not being accepted back in could equally upset the dressing room ie he may have a lot of team mates who still like and respect him if they believe he is sincere. There may be some who believe Mancini overreacted. There may be some who fear players being fined or otherwise punished . Who knows? Damage could be done either way and we just don't have the legal, tevez, Mancini, owners, team etc insight to know what is best. We will have to trust khaldoon, Mancini and Vinny to make the best decision

moomba said:
Not sure what to make of it. Don't particularly want him back, and think he has to do a lot better than yesterdays interview to win the supporters over.

If it's Mancini's call then that's the end of it. But it could be a defining call for his career at the club and I have no confidence it will be a good one. And if it's not his call I'll be very disappointed with the decision makers at the club.
It was inevitable after he wasn't sold in January.

No club would want Tevez in the summer for the price we want if he didn't play.

markbmcfc said:
Some people on here are pathetic.

You won't go because Tevez is playing? Pathetic.

Your there to support Manchester City. It would take more than that jumped up little shit to make me stay away from Eastlands.

Well done you.

He'll leave when he wants,
He'll play when he wants
Carlos Tevez
arms up when he wants

Watched that interview. He says we were misinformed, then gave his version of events, which to be honest were exactly what i thought had happened.

Even if the manager is pissed off, if he says warm up, you bloody well do.

However, he was clearly upset by the fans/our reactions. SO given that, it is awfully fucking brave to come back having been awol for so long. We hear he is prepared to apologise.

So if he comes back, apologises, works his nut off, keeps out of the media and gives everything??

The other way of course, is that we react differently to how he expects. He is clearly expecting a negative reaction, so if we all just applaud a la cricket or stay silent???

just some thoughts

Jumanji said:
moomba said:

It was inevitable after he wasn't sold in January.

No club would want Tevez in the summer for the price we want if he didn't play.
I don't agree.
I think he needs to be seen as fit and ready to play to become a saleable commodity and to justify his fee. It certainly doesn't mean he has to play.

gravediggerj said:
However, he was clearly upset by the fans/our reactions. SO given that, it is awfully fucking brave to come back having been awol for so long. We hear he is prepared to apologise.

You think he's being brave coming back? Seriously???

He's coming back for one reason..... if he doesn't he knows there's a realistic chance that we can sack him & sue the little fucker for breach of contract. Brave? Don't make me fucking laugh. As ever with Tevez, this decision is solely about self interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.