Tevez to return (Merged)

I have not been impressed by what Tevez has done so far. I have, however, been very impressed with what the club, manager etc have done.
I have read the 160-odd pages on this so far and cannot believe some of the comments offered without the benefit of insider knowledge. Yes, we have all seen the reports on SSN and heard the debates on Talkshite, and read the rubbish in the rag tops and all seem prepared to believe it and make judgements, despite the fact that most of have complained bitterly about these media outlets having a negative agenda against us. They have consistently picked out explosive comments, out of context, and failed to report anything positive. They are loving it!
As far as I know, nobody on here knows what Mancinis REAL thoughts on this are, or the players thoughts, or the owners thoughts and, until I do, I will reserve judgement.
I want City to win the league as much as anyone and if that includes applauding Tevez so be it, but I refuse to be brainwashed by the poison media, let's wait and see. Trust Roberto.

twinkletoes said:
Mancini has to take his share of the blame.

His temper tantrum after and during the Munich game didnt help.

They both have to show some remorse but I think it has been made a lot harder for this to happen with Tevez's "dog" comments.

Tevez is not being given the best advice at the moment.

I am not a Mancini hater but I feel that he has to curb his emotions a bit more.
Have you read the different translation?

"he told me to get up again, like a dog, to continue warming up..."

It's hardly as inflammatory as the Sky version.

SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:
Mancini has to take his share of the blame.

His temper tantrum after and during the Munich game didnt help.

They both have to show some remorse but I think it has been made a lot harder for this to happen with Tevez's "dog" comments.

Tevez is not being given the best advice at the moment.

I am not a Mancini hater but I feel that he has to curb his emotions a bit more.
Have you read the different translation?

"he told me to get up again, like a dog, to continue warming up..."

It's hardly as inflammatory as the Sky version.
yeah and dogs do what their owners tell them and obviously this dog thinks he`s too big for his boots and has had his nose well and truly rubbed in his own piss......
fuck off tevez,just fuck off from my club.....

Cheesy said:
TimmyP said:
He's currently in Paris. Not much more to go before he's back at Carrington.

With any luck representatives from PSG will be at the airport talking him into a Summer move.

The Russian transfer window is still open, let's hope someone from a Russian club is waiting at Paris and whisks him off there.

(You may note that I resisted saying whisks him off to Siberia!!!)

I can believe how many people hate Tevez more than they love City! I was supporting City years before he was born, I hated united before he was born and that is what counts.

I seriously can't believe any City fan would want united to beat us into second if tevez plays. That for me is not the thinking of someone who loves the club!

Prestwich_Blue said:
whitt said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Tevez is a dog!
He lifted his leg and pissed on our club in Munich.
Now he undermines Mancini AGAIN with full BBC coverage.
Buy him a kennel and tell him to do one!!

What tune is that to?
Great Escape scans nicely.

Better stick to Sloop John B so everybody can join in.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
whitt said:
Nice to know at least some blues still have some principles.

I said on Sunday that Mancini looked down, gutted about something. I hope it's not because of that scruffy fucker. We've got where we are this season without him, all he will do is fuck it all up.

We don't need no Carlos Tevez!

You've been watching Blazing Saddles haven't you.......:)

Way before my time mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.