Tevez to return (Merged)

Mancini would be right to indicate it's his way or the highway and that any player who doesn't buy into that can go elsewhere. That's how you win stuff.

That does of course rely on the manager having the nous to win things, which he clearly does.

Having largely missed the run in where we climbed to third and based on how we've performed in this season, it's been increasingly apparent that we won the cup and qualified for the Champions League despite Carlos last year, not because of him. Whilst a player of his ilk would have come in handy of late, this particular player comes at what cost to the vital team spirit?

I hope that whatever happens over the next few days, Mancini's wishes are not undermined one iota.

EalingBlue2 said:
I can believe how many people hate Tevez more than they love City! I was supporting City years before he was born, I hated united before he was born and that is what counts.

I seriously can't believe any City fan would want united to beat us into second if tevez plays. That for me is not the thinking of someone who loves the club!

Sorry,Bud, my Great grandfather watched City at Hyde Rd and i am 4th generation City fan, it runs through our family,Tevez can go fuck himself.

We are not the scum, where shiny things are the only thing that matters.

SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:
Mancini has to take his share of the blame.

His temper tantrum after and during the Munich game didnt help.

They both have to show some remorse but I think it has been made a lot harder for this to happen with Tevez's "dog" comments.

Tevez is not being given the best advice at the moment.

I am not a Mancini hater but I feel that he has to curb his emotions a bit more.
Have you read the different translation?

"he told me to get up again, like a dog, to continue warming up..."

It's hardly as inflammatory as the Sky version.

Tevez has made a mistake by making those comments.

It is time to be more conciliatory which I feel Mancini has been lately but the "dog" statement looks to have been a step backward.

pominoz said:
EalingBlue2 said:
I can believe how many people hate Tevez more than they love City! I was supporting City years before he was born, I hated united before he was born and that is what counts.

I seriously can't believe any City fan would want united to beat us into second if tevez plays. That for me is not the thinking of someone who loves the club!

Sorry,Bud, my Great grandfather watched City at Hyde Rd and i am 4th generation City fan, it runs through our family,Tevez can go fuck himself.

We are not the scum, where shiny things are the only thing that matters.

Do you trust our Owner , Khaldoon and Mancini?

We would be mad not to bring Tevez back into the squad, we should all see this as a huge boost going into the final stage of the season, the rags will be gutted because at the end of the day he can be world class!

EalingBlue2 said:

Some people love their club because it stands for something. Some people love their club because it's won trophies. The trick is to try to combine the two. Tevez is a step too far in the wrong direction for some of us, should he pull on the blue shirt again (which is still not a given, as Mancini despises him).

EalingBlue2 said:

city are top of the league inspite of this ugly twat trying his best to upset the manager, the team and its supporters. we have balotelli, yaya and kolo coming back why should we allow this obnoxious twat back into the fold with his poison.

i still remember the two scarfs thrown on the steps in disrespect of fans and club alike. if he does come back, it`s not going to be for our sake, it will be for his.

if we had been daft enough to sell him on the cheap as he wished he would of been out the door slagging off club manager and fans alike, while pocketing an even bigger signing on fee. because of the cheap transfer fee.

For months I've been so anti Tevez, thinking that if he doesn't want to play for City, then fuck him but now if he wants to play and help us to win the league then fair enough.
I'm not looking at forgiving him for all the bile that he and his agent have spouted but if we beat them rags then so be it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
whitt said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Tevez is a dog!
He lifted his leg and pissed on our club in Munich.
Now he undermines Mancini AGAIN with full BBC coverage.
Buy him a kennel and tell him to do one!!

What tune is that to?
Great Escape scans nicely.

I'm thinking MMMBop by Hanson; underrated 90s classic.

pride in battle said:
We would be mad not to bring Tevez back into the squad, we should all see this as a huge boost going into the final stage of the season, the rags will be gutted because at the end of the day he can be world class!

It's arguable that we're a better team without him, so putting aside the fact that he's a complete & utter **** who has treated our great club in the most despicable way for a moment, why should we want him back for footballing reasons?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.