Tevez to return (Merged)

Lucky13 said:
pominoz said:
EalingBlue2 said:
I can believe how many people hate Tevez more than they love City! I was supporting City years before he was born, I hated united before he was born and that is what counts.

I seriously can't believe any City fan would want united to beat us into second if tevez plays. That for me is not the thinking of someone who loves the club!

Sorry,Bud, my Great grandfather watched City at Hyde Rd and i am 4th generation City fan, it runs through our family,Tevez can go fuck himself.

We are not the scum, where shiny things are the only thing that matters.

Do you trust our Owner , Khaldoon and Mancini?

Yes i do, but that does not alter my opinion of Tevez.

So pominoz would you rather fuck up the lives and ambitions of the players we love, deny vinnie, micah, pablo, joe etc title medals damage our future and see Rooney, Ferdinand and fergie lift the title and get such a leg up for the future than tevez come on as sub. I have heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face but that is cutting off your head to spite your nose.

I also hate to tell you that your view of city as a bastion of virtue is naive to say the least!

pominoz said:
Lucky13 said:
pominoz said:
Sorry,Bud, my Great grandfather watched City at Hyde Rd and i am 4th generation City fan, it runs through our family,Tevez can go fuck himself.

We are not the scum, where shiny things are the only thing that matters.

Do you trust our Owner , Khaldoon and Mancini?

Yes i do, but that does not alter my opinion of Tevez.

Or mine , no amount of " i'm not watching my team with Tevez " which I've said myself after Munich changes anything , if the above three says he's coming back , so be it.

Cheesy said:
pride in battle said:
We would be mad not to bring Tevez back into the squad, we should all see this as a huge boost going into the final stage of the season, the rags will be gutted because at the end of the day he can be world class!

It's arguable that we're a better team without him, so putting aside the fact that he's a complete & utter **** who has treated our great club in the most despicable way for a moment, why should we want him back for footballing reasons?
Zabaleta says the players want him back?

If we were 6 points behind the rags and looking like the prem was out of sight would he still want to come back?....this all seems to be for his gain and not the club and fans.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Wonder who will be the scapegoat if he does come back and we dont win the league!
goat.jpg

twinkletoes said:
SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:
Mancini has to take his share of the blame.

His temper tantrum after and during the Munich game didnt help.

They both have to show some remorse but I think it has been made a lot harder for this to happen with Tevez's "dog" comments.

Tevez is not being given the best advice at the moment.

I am not a Mancini hater but I feel that he has to curb his emotions a bit more.
Have you read the different translation?

"he told me to get up again, like a dog, to continue warming up..."

It's hardly as inflammatory as the Sky version.

Tevez has made a mistake by making those comments.

It is time to be more conciliatory which I feel Mancini has been lately but the "dog" statement looks to have been a step backward.

I've not read the full transcript or know in what context the "treated like a dog" comments were made (if indeed he did say this and it's not a sensationalist translation moment), but aren't dogs loved, petted, trained, fed and looked after without having to have a care in the world, whilst showing a bit of loyalty to their owners in return?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.