Tevez to return (Merged)

Cheesy said:
ban-mcfc said:
now he's obviously only returning for himself, but he needs to play well for himself to get a move.

He doesn't need to play well to get a move though does he? In fact, the worse he performs the less of a fee he'll command therefore opening up more opportunites for him. Would you put it past him to be thinking like this? I know I wouldn't. No matter how he plays (or even if he plays at all) some club out there will be only too happy to take him in the Summer.

it's in his interest for his price to go down but be fit enough to get his move

he has proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that he has zero respect for MCFC

the bond of trust is well and truly broken with the toxic little bastard

we can't afford to 'see how it goes' with him in the first team. he may have ruined our title chances for good by the time we've figured out that he still couldn't give a monkeys toss about us

ban-mcfc said:
first and foremost he's a world class player, really fucking good.

now he's obviously only returning for himself, but he needs to play well for himself to get a move.

this next few months will decide his career and he and kia know that, he has to play well and show commitment.

so basically what i'm saying is, it's win win for city. i don't care what he's thinking as long as he's bagging goals.

I wish you'd make your mind up ;-)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Purely in my opinion,there is no way he should ever wear the shirt again.
He has brought discredit on the club with both his attitude at the time of the Munich game,and his pathetic comments subsequently.
No player should ever be seen to be bigger than the club,and that is precisely how it will be perceived if he plays again,as it sets a dangerous precedent for the future.
So he has been 'treated like a dog' because the manager asked him to actually justify his £150k a week by getting his tracksuit off and warming up?
I would dearly love Mancini to really treat him like a dog.
And have him humanely destroyed.

Totally agree with this.

Can't, won't forgive him.

Hes Landed. Hes Back. Hes a City Player. He said he wants to win us over. Lets move on QUICKLY and accept this is where we are at today. Rightly or Wrongly.

The quicker this circus ends the sooner we concentrate on our objectives for the better.

Pam said:
Bit of a divisive figure, this Tevez fella.
i agree Pam. its a bit like your wife cheating on you, on one hand you want to kill her, but on the other you still love her and might let her off if shes nice to you for a while, cant make my mind up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.