Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: Silence for tevez

Roger Ringpiece said:
Wont happen, pointless thread.
tonycoleman said:
We should greet any return from tevez in stony silence

Anybody who thinks Roberto hasn't canvassed the opinion of his squad before making these quotes, is insulting his intelligence. he will certainly have got the green light from the rest of the squad.

If they are happy to have him back... and Roberto wants him back... and Tevez wants to come back...

Then we should respect the managers/players decision.

Campaign silence for tevez

If Carlos plays for us again can we unite one man in greeting him in stony silence. No booing no cheering just the cold shoulder . Please can you leave this as a separate topic. Tony Coleman

Re: Campaign silence for tevez

tonycoleman said:
If Carlos plays for us again can we unite one man in greeting him in stony silence. No booing no cheering just the cold shoulder . Please can you leave this as a separate topic. Tony Coleman
Never boo a blue
no matter who it is

Re: Silence for tevez

levets said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Wont happen, pointless thread.
tonycoleman said:
We should greet any return from tevez in stony silence

Anybody who thinks Roberto hasn't canvassed the opinion of his squad before making these quotes, is insulting his intelligence. he will certainly have got the green light from the rest of the squad.

If they are happy to have him back... and Roberto wants him back... and Tevez wants to come back...

Then we should respect the managers/players decision.

This sums up my thoughts.

Won't happen, stupid thread.
tonycoleman said:

Roger Ringpiece said:
Won't happen, stupid thread.
tonycoleman said:
I can see why u got your sobriquet lol

I'm up for that. If he won't bother making the effort for us then why should we make the effort for him.

Why is it a stupid thread ? Silence is what he deserves , no emotion shown by us blues will get to him more so I agree with the op

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.