Tevez to return (Merged)

SWP's back said:
Andouble said:
Sky airing an exclusive interview tomorrow of Tevez??

Defo can not be a good thing...
Sounds the opposite given what they said in commentary

-- Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:23 pm --

Anyone know if he's registered for Europa?

Hes not.

SWP's back said:
Andouble said:

He's not.

Soulboy said:
SWP's back said:
Andouble said:

He's not.

is there an echo?

Well, he still is a great player and Bobby knows he has to win the title if he wants to stay so...

Bobby has been consistent for the last few weeks. He always refers to him as Carlos and always says he is still a City player and knows where the club is if he wants to talk. Obviously a way back in but on Bobby's terms. If that is good enough for him then it is good enough for me

Hart of the matter said:
Bobby has been consistent for the last few weeks. He always refers to him as Carlos and always says he is still a City player and knows where the club is if he wants to talk. Obviously a way back in but on Bobby's terms. If that is good enough for him then it is good enough for me

agreed!

Mancini didn't confirm Tevez return in the post match interview, but he left the door open for all possibilities.

If he comes back great. We are lacking some goals away from home in my opinion. Tevez is a top class striker in my opinion the best striker we have on our books. IF Mancini thinks they can work it out and he gets some games till the end of the season great. It wouldnt shock me if he came back and banged in the goals. Workrate he has it in bagfulls so it will be strange but if the manager and the players are happy to have him back then its fine with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.