Tevez to return (Merged)

i still dont think mancini will offer him game time over the 3 strikers we have
but you dont know am in the NO camp
but if he's 100% in giving it go than why not have him on the bench and let him show the fans he ready to fight for a first team place

great player and his record for city is magic
but his agent should never be anywhere near manchester city and tevez should sack him

After having all day to think about the tevez situation my take on it is now is if Bobby is prepared to have him back well so will I.
I have been thinking that if the rags were to go on and win the league this year I hate to think what it's gonna be like as we would only have ourselves to blame,at times away from home we aren't clinical enough and today it nearly cost us again so tevez may just make the difference.
Seeing Carlos in a city shirt again will be far less painful than watching utd parade the trophy around again in my book.

this is why mancini gets payed millions. decisions like this,its a tough situation to say the least

leighton said:
If he comes back great. We are lacking some goals away from home in my opinion. Tevez is a top class striker in my opinion the best striker we have on our books. IF Mancini thinks they can work it out and he gets some games till the end of the season great. It wouldnt shock me if he came back and banged in the goals. Workrate he has it in bagfulls so it will be strange but if the manager and the players are happy to have him back then its fine with me.

My view point completely.

Along with Yaya returning,this could secure the title.

Re: Re: Tevez to return (Merged)

The_Mo said:
He's a world class player who almost single handedly dragged us from mid-table into the top 4. Our forwards aren't exactly banging them in recently, they have been struggling as of late. His emotions towards Tevez are understandable.
Yeah, Yaya, Silva, Kompany, Hart etc. had nothing to do with it... It's amazing how well our one-man team has done without him this season. As I predicted, I said we'd done fine without him this season and low and behold we have done. Some of the people here would have been with Merson in saying we'd finish lower than third without Tevez. You've been proven wrong, accept it.

blue12 said:
After having all day to think about the tevez situation my take on it is now is if Bobby is prepared to have him back well so will I.
I have been thinking that if the rags were to go on and win the league this year I hate to think what it's gonna be like as we would only have ourselves to blame,at times away from home we aren't clinical enough and today it nearly cost us again so tevez may just make the difference.
Seeing Carlos in a city shirt again will be far less painful than watching utd parade the trophy around again in my book.

100% true. we should have no regrets. if he's fit, roberto is happy with his "sorry", his attitude, if the team are happy with him and if roberto can see he is hungry to do well, give him a place on the bench.

Its simple for all Blues, would you rather roll the Tevez dice (if he ticks all our boxes) or see the Red Rags lifting the trophy and parading through Manchester ? .... :)

A mad situation, because the Hermanised bastard deserves a shitload of abuse should he put the shirt on again....

HOWEVER, if he returns with the full intention of playing to his best abilities, with gratitude for the fans, the management and his fellow players and helps us win the league before departing on good terms in the summer, I don't think our souls would be tarnished too much. Time'll tell....

didn't he show up at a concert or something and say 'fuck Manchester' or something in Argentina? Or was that made up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.