Tevez to return (Merged)

rickmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
1z1fdrm.jpg

lol brilliant, i'd have him back, couldn't give a fuck as long as we lift that title.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

The most important thing is we win the title. I couldnt give a toss if Robert Mugabe, 4 members of the Taliban, and Adolf Hitler pulled on a City shirt if it meant we won the league.
What if Gary 'Rat Boy' Neville pulled on a City shirt, would you be THAT desperate? :-)

Re: Re: Re: Tevez to return (Merged)

Skashion said:
The_Mo said:
He's a world class player who almost single handedly dragged us from mid-table into the top 4. Our forwards aren't exactly banging them in recently, they have been struggling as of late. His emotions towards Tevez are understandable.
Yeah, Yaya, Silva, Kompany, Hart etc. had nothing to do with it... It's amazing how well our one-man team has done without him this season. As I predicted, I said we'd done fine without him this season and low and behold we have done. Some of the people here would have been with Merson in saying we'd finish lower than third without Tevez. You've been proven wrong, accept it.
It was a team effort, ok. But Silva and Yaya have only this season begun to dominate and play to their potential. Last season Tevez scored the goals which helped secure a top 4 spot. If Tevez had left in the January window last year, it would have been unfathomable to suggest that Manchester City would participate in the champions league, this season.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tevez to return (Merged)

The_Mo said:
Skashion said:
The_Mo said:
He's a world class player who almost single handedly dragged us from mid-table into the top 4. Our forwards aren't exactly banging them in recently, they have been struggling as of late. His emotions towards Tevez are understandable.
Yeah, Yaya, Silva, Kompany, Hart etc. had nothing to do with it... It's amazing how well our one-man team has done without him this season. As I predicted, I said we'd done fine without him this season and low and behold we have done. Some of the people here would have been with Merson in saying we'd finish lower than third without Tevez. You've been proven wrong, accept it.
It was a team effort, ok. But Silva and Yaya have only this season begun to dominate and play to their potential. Last season Tevez scored the goals which helped secure a top 4 spot. December 2 years ago, If Tevez had left in the January window, it would have been unfathomable to suggest that Manchester City would participate in the champions league this season.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

simply couldnt trust the man, 89th min pen agaist the rags to win the league, now remember his last pen for us 'he missed' he wasnt arsed even strolled around the pitch and did fuck all in his last few games

Dribble said:
rickmcfc said:
ban-mcfc said:
lol brilliant, i'd have him back, couldn't give a fuck as long as we lift that title.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

The most important thing is we win the title. I couldnt give a toss if Robert Mugabe, 4 members of the Taliban, and Adolf Hitler pulled on a City shirt if it meant we won the league.
What if Gary 'Rat Boy' Neville pulled on a City shirt, would you be THAT desperate? :-)

gary neville is a model proffesional in all honesty, yes he let it slip with regards to celebrating in front of fans of ours and pools but in terms of what he offered his team was priceless, he reminds me of pab zabs for us. they'd both (and have) bleed for the shirt.

now he's one of the best pundits in the business and embarrases a lot of them.

if he'd played for city and done the same we'd love him.

i fully expect now to be called a rag but i'm only being honest and that's my take on neville.

ban-mcfc said:
Dribble said:
rickmcfc said:
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

gary neville is a model proffesional in all honesty, yes he let it slip with regards to celebrating in front of fans of ours and pools but in terms of what he offered his team was priceless, he reminds me of pab zabs for us. they'd both (and have) bleed for the shirt.

i fully expect now to be called a rag but i'm only being honest and that's my take on neville.
Rag! :-)

ban-mcfc said:
Dribble said:
rickmcfc said:
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

Spot on mate.

ban-mcfc said:
Dribble said:
rickmcfc said:
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

Spot on! Rag ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.