Tevez to return (Merged)

The Goat 10 said:
ban-mcfc said:
Dribble said:
What if Gary 'Rat Boy' Neville pulled on a City shirt, would you be THAT desperate? :-)

gary neville is a model proffesional in all honesty, yes he let it slip with regards to celebrating in front of fans of ours and pools but in terms of what he offered his team was priceless, he reminds me of pab zabs for us. they'd both (and have) bleed for the shirt.

now he's one of the best pundits in the business and embarrases a lot of them.

if he'd played for city and done the same we'd love him.

i fully expect now to be called a rag but i'm only being honest and that's my take on neville.
Spot on mate.
Hate is until death and not just up til retirement!!! Rag! :-)

I would and will welcome Carlos back....

I've waited 42 years for My team to win the title and i will let nothing stand in the way of this chance we have this season to be champions again.

Blue2112 said:
Lets presume Tevez comes back and plays for us and lets presume we win the title. I'd be very interested in seeing if Carlos would then be happy enough to stick with the project and commit himself long term.

One step at a time but it would be a big statement towards next years Champions League assault.

The best you would get from Tevez is committing himself to next week. it is interesting that Galliani at AC Milan has talked down the prospect of that deal being resurrected. Unless Tevez gets rid of Jorabchian then we are dealing with an impossible player.

I dont want him back but you have to back the club in whatever decision they take...

I must say though, the thing that bothers me the most is will we start seeing all these little stories in the press again about player fallouts etc.

We havent had any of this for months and its no coincedence that its while Tevez has been on the other side of the world.

We dont need any mither on the run in..

Re: Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirr

stony said:
I don't want Tevez back under any circumstances. He's only willing to talk about it because he's fucking stuck here, and no other fucker wants him. Have people forgot how he laughed at us live on TV when we got beat and how he's spent the last 6 months tossing it off on the golf course, slagging us off to anyone who would listen.
Fuck off Tevez, you hunchbacked, fat little ****. You're not wanted.

Couldn't have put it better. He knows he's got nowhere to go and now wants to use us again to get fit. At which point he'll fuck us off again. Okay we may get a better fee for him, but we don't need the money.

He hasn't played football for such a long time I can't honestly see how he'd be any use to us.

Tevez has made his bed. We should make him lie in it.

Twitter update:

@FOXSoccerTrax
A reminder that tomorrow FOX Sports' exclusive interview with Carlos Tevez is on the Fox Soccer Report at 10 PM ET. A big story, this!

Don't really want him anywhere near the team at the minute. Who knows what his intentions are, could unsettle others. Then again, he could have the opposite affect.

I trust Mancini and City will make the right decision. However i'd demand that he arrive alone for that meeting.

Manchester1894 said:
Twitter update:

@FOXSoccerTrax
A reminder that tomorrow FOX Sports' exclusive interview with Carlos Tevez is on the Fox Soccer Report at 10 PM ET. A big story, this!

So what will it be then? An interview or a big story.

I can't deny that i wouldn't want to be in Bobbie's boots, it is clear that at times over the last month or so that we could have done with Tevez on the pitch. However i really don't think i could get behind this twunt.

What about Dzeko, Aguero or Balotelli? Are they really going to be happy to warm the bench whilst Tevez plays? Especially after the hard work and goals they have scored to put City into 1st position in the table and then Tevez comes and takes their place in the starting line up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.