Tevez to return (Merged)

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

u2fme2 said:
larderland said:
u2fme2 said:

someone says to you,

alright mate city will win the league if you play tevez regularly for the remainder of the season but if you dont united will win it.

anyone who says nah i dont want tevez to play,let united win it is an idiot..

yes hes a **** and has done a horrible act but in fairness hes also done alot of good things before this fiasco.

as de niro said, WE HAVE to win this title
not at any cost

yes at any cost,cos you know damn well united would win the league at any cost if givn the chance.

some real girls blowses on this forum

Re: City and Tevez nearing a compromise for his return (Mirror)

larderland said:
u2fme2 said:
larderland said:
someone says to you,

alright mate city will win the league if you play tevez regularly for the remainder of the season but if you dont united will win it.
anyone who says nah i dont want tevez to play,let united win it is an idiot..

yes hes a **** and has done a horrible act but in fairness hes also done alot of good things before this fiasco.

as de niro said, WE HAVE to win this title
not at any cost

yes at any cost,cos you know damn well united would win the league at any cost if givn the chance.

some real girls blowses on this forum

To be honest mate, if somebody said that to me I would laugh in their face.
We will win the league and he will play no part in it.

A thought just occurred to me (apologies if it has come up earlier).

If City win the league do all 25 players registered in the squad get a medal or do they have to play a certain number of games? If it the former then Tevez is going to get a medal anyway......if it is the latter, has he played enough?

andy h said:
A thought just occurred to me (apologies if it has come up earlier).

If City win the league do all 25 players registered in the squad get a medal or do they have to play a certain number of games? If it the former then Tevez is going to get a medal anyway......if it is the latter, has he played enough?

they have to play a certain number of games, think it is around the 10 mark, though not sure whether its number of games started or just appearances?

I just feel so tired of this situation now.

On the night in Munich, i was fuming, i never wanted to see him in the blue shirt again.

But time is a great healer, i mean he is a world class striker and we look a little blunt up front at the moment, we need someone who is direct like Tevez who will lash home a shot at the end of the build up play.

I think the best situation now will be if Tevez issues a public apology, gets back to match fitness and plays his heart out if he get's the oppurtunity, plus that will mean we can command a decent transfer fee for him.

What with him, Balotelli, Kolo and Yaya coming back i feel really positive about us winning the league!

CTID

The more I hear and read from Mancini the more I think he's paving the way and preparing us for Tevez to play again.

I'll support whatever decision Mancini makes.

oh FFFS get over yourselves, if this is the way our manager wants to play it then yes, fine by me

Tevez is is atwat but hey he scores the winner against utd to seal the league, I DON"T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT.

call me a slut, i'll take it

Cheers mate.

On the subject of the OP it is a double edged sword. My heart says don't let the little scrote anywhere near the team again. However, my brain says if he makes the difference, then wtf? He needs to put himself back in the shop window and City need to their case to be as robust as possible.
An asset to help us over the line is one thing but a threat to the disharmony of the team............?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.