Tevez to return (Merged)

hate the **** but if it means beating an even bigger bunch of cunts to the title, then so be it.

3 more hours until Skysports release Carlos new interview, hopefully it will put an end to this drama.

Don't miss FOX Sports' exclusive interview with Carlos Tevez! See it Monday on Sky Sports news at 1 ET - OR FOX Soccer Report at 10pm ET

Tevez City said:
3 more hours until Skysports release Carlos new interview, hopefully it will put an end to this drama.

Don't miss FOX Sports' exclusive interview with Carlos Tevez! See it Monday on Sky Sports news at 1 ET - OR FOX Soccer Report at 10pm ET

desperate-housewives.jpg

Balti has the right of it, surely? I'm hoping that all the stuff coming out at the moment is just the club observing all the legal niceties for when we finally get rid of the treacherous little chap!

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Just said on SSN that they have a Tevez interview at 6PM tonight.

Was about to post the same thing...

My two pennies worth..

I am pissed at what he did whether it was intentional or not but by the sound of it he is ready to put his hands up and apologise. This must take some balls as if he didn't want to he wouldn't have got on the plane back to city...

Agree with the first comment on this page. Extra fire power would not be a bad thing...

Gee

Would putting someone in the team who plays for himself really improve us? Have we played better football, scored more goals and won more games with him in or out of the team? Get a grip.

McCarthy his media guru has said on ssn that he is definitely coming back and that he needs to play football, Jesus h christ wish I could go on telly and really come out with a thoughtful incisive statement like that, McCarthy is worth every penny!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.