Tevez to return (Merged)

rayray666 said:
Barcon said:
Hart Dog said:
If he trains well and looks sharp - he's welcome back to do his job in my book.

It's not like he was liked before he played his depression/mental illness card anyway - nobody talked to him anyway - he doesnt speak english.

kick the ball in the net - do for us - world class - team him up with Diegos son in law

City City

Do you want the shirt or not? I'm either going to set fire to it or take it to Mexico next month and swap it for a hand job.

Can I burn it for ya?

Its getting silly now!!!!!

rayray666 said:
Barcon said:
Hart Dog said:
If he trains well and looks sharp - he's welcome back to do his job in my book.

It's not like he was liked before he played his depression/mental illness card anyway - nobody talked to him anyway - he doesnt speak english.

kick the ball in the net - do for us - world class - team him up with Diegos son in law

City City

Do you want the shirt or not? I'm either going to set fire to it or take it to Mexico next month and swap it for a hand job.

Can I burn it for ya?

You can help.

Tevez - refused to play for his boss

Reminds me when i worked part time in Burger King

fuck the establishment

I guess i just want to see Aguero and Tevez in City shirts playing off each other and bagging pure goals...

why the fuck has this happened when Aguero was brought in...?

still hoping

Hart Dog said:

fuck the establishment

I guess i just want to see Aguero and Tevez in City shirts playing off each other and bagging pure goals...

still hoping

We brought Sergio in because tevez put in a transfer request. Refused to play for his boss? He refused to play for me, and you, and every one of his teammates. Is it any wonder the only people backing him are his troll wrangler kia, and that fat fucking pig maradona?

Hart Dog said:

fuck the establishment

still hoping

No disrespect but you were not paid 250k+ per week and had the adulation of 40k+ fans per game waiting for you to put on your uniform/shirt!
The comparison doesn't work for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.