Tevez to return (Merged)

And yet, strangely enough, nothing on the same scale has been said about Dzeko's reactions to being subbed.

Every bit as disrespectful if I remember correctly...

TEVEZ: "I have been training on my own. I know I can be back on the pitch in 2 weeks. I'm willing to pay"

TEVEZ: "It is true that AC Milan had an interest in me. City didn't want to lose $. It wasn't good for City having me away in Buenos Aires"

Updates from translator:

I think TEVEZ doesn't sound like he is trying to smoke a pipe of peace with MANCINI. Some strong words and comments from him on the Italian

Soulboy said:
And yet, strangely enough, nothing on the same scale has been said about Dzeko's reactions to being subbed.

Dzeko apologised the day after and his throwing a paddy was in no way as disrespectful or damaging to the team as refusing to play.

Soulboy said:

Being annoyed that you are subbed (and instantly apologising), and refusing to come on, dragging the club into disrepute and leaving the country in protest are completely the same.

Tevez City said:
salfordblues said:
The justification of his actions in Munich are futile. It's his conduct since then that has been disgraceful.

He has well and truly took the piss out of us and now we're ready to welcome him back with open arms if he says sorry.

Not for me.

He didn't say sorry yet.

Sorry?

Soulboy said:

he apologized right away to the manager, team, and fans.

stony said:
Soulboy said:

Dzeko apologised the day after and his throwing a paddy was in no way as disrespectful or damaging to the team as refusing to play.

Didn't refuse to play...

Damocles said:
Soulboy said:

Being annoyed that you are subbed (and instantly apologising), and refusing to come on, dragging the club into disrepute and leaving the country in protest are completely the same.

of couse! lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.